BY REDKEN

Redken Body Full Light Conditioner detangles and adds weightless volume leaving hair with a full, shiny finish. Infuses hair with 24 hours of high-impact volume and luscious lift. NEW Body Full delivers 2x more volume to fine or flat hair. Redkens exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and the Nonstop Volume Complex plump and support fine strands while leaving hair shiny, touchably soft and perfectly detangled. Ultra-lightweight formulas deliver optimum volumizing benefits without weighing down even the finest of hair. see more...

4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this brand. Delivery and shipping is wonderful. Noting but pros from this product. No cons about it. My expectations were met with this one. The best thing!
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a couple times at my hair dressers place after getting my hair done or before styling and it's a great product.  Not too heavy, good consistency and makes your fly always vanish.  I have dry hair so I live for a good conditioner that softens my hair
Nascha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how full it makes your hair feel, nice smell, lasts a long time, doesn't make your hair greasy, gives you the volume you desire, makes your hair feel super healthy! Would definitely recommend it to girls with really flat hair! It helped mine!!
Henna A.
Homestead , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my hair feel really weird and tacky and I made sure to wash it all out. Which is very weird because I've never had the same experience before with any other conditioner or with this brand. I was disappointed by this product.
BandersonMakeupStudio A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin hair, this provides volume , does not leave residue and smells amazing. I have color treated hair but have not noticed it affected it , it is very affordable
Stephanie L.
Port orange , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the Redken hair conditioner! not only does it make your hair smell amazing, but your hair feels so soft and clean after. I really like that it's a light conditioner too, my hair is straight and fine so heavy conditioners make my hair look greasy. But after using this my hair looked clean and definitely had a nice bounce to it.
Aleasha M.
Seattle, WA
I have very long, fine, straight hair. This conditioner does the trick to keep my long hair hydrated, smooth and healthy. I love the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. This product can be pricey, I try to purchase at specific sales through the year. Well worth the money, even if buying full price.
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives my thin lifeless hair an outstanding and surprisingly huge amount of volume and texture and style and luxurious shape! It's super awesome with the shampoo which i also recommend to get the full package. Smells awesome and i ca tell a difference after only one use!
Adrien B.
Hamilton, MT
Loved this! Made my hair feel so light and full. I also have oily hair and this shampoo and conditioner allowed me to make it a few days in between washes. My hair didn't feel dry either. Redken always makes great products. Definitely purchasing this again!!
Rachel P.
Winter park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What isn't there to like? The smell is fantastic! I really like this conditioner because it makes your hair feel clean and super soft afterwords. I have short, thick, but oily hair. I really like that it is a light conditioner because i can run it through my entire head without getting out of the shower and already having to wash it! Gives a nice full look.