Redken Blown Away 09 Protective Blow Dry Gel, 5-ounce uploaded by Alicia P.Redken Blown Away 09 Protective Blow Dry Gel, 5-ounce uploaded by Meighan P.

BY REDKEN

Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Chula Vista, CA
I like the protection that offers to my thin hair, it feels so good this gel that when I use the blow dryer, my hair dries faster, my hair is waivy and I has so much good texture because of it! I really like redken and all the products that they offer for my type of hair l!
Brie F.
Brie F.
Elkhart, IN
Great for making sure I don't fry my hair. Makes sure it stays nice abd glossy and helps protect against split ends. Smells nice and I like the texture and that it isn't too thick or heavy on my hair. Price point is also goofmd which is a real plus for me!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
I have thick, volumizing hair. I do everything I can to protect it. And with Redken Blown Away, I can protect my hair from heat damage while giving my hair the extra glow and softness if loves. I use it every time I know heat will be touching my hair.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
N Massapequa, NY
Love it keeps my shiny and healthy with all the hot tools I use. Smells amazing. I'm prone to migraines and this doesn't bother me at all.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
I have thick hair and find this works really well! It smells amazing and lessens dry time. It helps to straighten and defrizz as well!
Sherrill T.
Sherrill T.
This product worked very well and was moderately priced. It definitely seemed to protect my hair from the frizz or split ends.
Allyssa B.
Allyssa B.
Victorville, CA
I have very thin, fine hair. And this made my hair feel great and added a little texture so it was easier to style. Love it
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Westfield, MA
Can not blowfly my hair without using this!! such an amazing products does a great job of holding down flyaways
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Phoenix, AZ
Loved this product . Barely had to use any and it would leave my hair soft and shiny . Great product to buy
Dee L.
Dee L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this gel, has great hold. I can't find it anymore . PLEASE Bring it back. Don't notice a smell