Redken Blown Away 09 Protective Blow Dry Gel, 5-ounce uploaded by Meighan P.Redken Blown Away 09 Protective Blow Dry Gel, 5-ounce uploaded by Alicia P.

BY REDKEN

Newman P.
This product is OUTSTANDING!! Smells amazing, and not only protects your hair from becoming burnt or singed, but also gives it a little oomf. I prefer this product when blowdrying, because it really does do the job I need it to do, and it does it well. I give this product a 10/10 rating.
Brie F.
Elkhart, IN
Great for making sure I don't fry my hair. Makes sure it stays nice abd glossy and helps protect against split ends. Smells nice and I like the texture and that it isn't too thick or heavy on my hair. Price point is also goofmd which is a real plus for me!
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
I have thick, volumizing hair. I do everything I can to protect it. And with Redken Blown Away, I can protect my hair from heat damage while giving my hair the extra glow and softness if loves. I use it every time I know heat will be touching my hair.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
I like this product quite a bit. Having very fine and pretty thin hair it is important that I get some volume when I am blow drying my hair and this definitely helps with that. It also doesn't make it feel greasy afterward which is really nice since other products often do.
Micah Y.
Wasco, CA
One of my favorites! You can feel the difference in texture in your hair after you use it but it's not too wierd.. does what it's supposed to especially if your lime me and feel guilty using heat on my hair
Gabriela F.
Chula Vista, CA
I like the protection that offers to my thin hair, it feels so good this gel that when I use the blow dryer, my hair dries faster, my hair is waivy and I has so much good texture because of it! I really like redken and all the products that they offer for my type of hair l!
Suzanne S.
This is the best blow-dry gel on the planet! It'll have you looking like you stepped out of the salon every single day! Leaves hair silky smooth and with perfect volume and shine! I love Redken!
Raini C.
Springville, UT
My hair gets so fried from blow drying it. I needed a product to keep my fair from getting fried. I started using this product, and it has really helped my hair not get damaged from the heat.
Melissa L.
Woonsocket, RI
I have an abudance of products for my hair and this Blow Dry Gel has been added to my collection recently, and I got to say that it is pretty good! It seems to be doing its job, so I'm going to continue using this product.
Amanda H.
Frisco, TX
This blow dry protector was so/so in my opinion. I have long, thick, wavy hair that is fairly corse and this product was a bit sticky and I had a hard time getting a good slip with my straightening iron.