Redken Blown Away 09 Protective Blow Dry Gel, 5-ounce uploaded by Meighan P.Redken Blown Away 09 Protective Blow Dry Gel, 5-ounce uploaded by Alicia P.

BY REDKEN

Gabriela F.
Chula Vista, CA
I like the protection that offers to my thin hair, it feels so good this gel that when I use the blow dryer, my hair dries faster, my hair is waivy and I has so much good texture because of it! I really like redken and all the products that they offer for my type of hair l!
Rebekah T.
I have thick hair and find this works really well! It smells amazing and lessens dry time. It helps to straighten and defrizz as well!
Sherrill T.
This product worked very well and was moderately priced. It definitely seemed to protect my hair from the frizz or split ends.
Rachael L.
Westfield, MA
Can not blowfly my hair without using this!! such an amazing products does a great job of holding down flyaways
Nicole F.
Phoenix, AZ
Loved this product . Barely had to use any and it would leave my hair soft and shiny . Great product to buy
Newman P.
This product is OUTSTANDING!! Smells amazing, and not only protects your hair from becoming burnt or singed, but also gives it a little oomf. I prefer this product when blowdrying, because it really does do the job I need it to do, and it does it well. I give this product a 10/10 rating.
Brie F.
Elkhart, IN
Great for making sure I don't fry my hair. Makes sure it stays nice abd glossy and helps protect against split ends. Smells nice and I like the texture and that it isn't too thick or heavy on my hair. Price point is also goofmd which is a real plus for me!
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
I have thick, volumizing hair. I do everything I can to protect it. And with Redken Blown Away, I can protect my hair from heat damage while giving my hair the extra glow and softness if loves. I use it every time I know heat will be touching my hair.
Micah Y.
Wasco, CA
One of my favorites! You can feel the difference in texture in your hair after you use it but it's not too wierd.. does what it's supposed to especially if your lime me and feel guilty using heat on my hair
Suzanne S.
This is the best blow-dry gel on the planet! It'll have you looking like you stepped out of the salon every single day! Leaves hair silky smooth and with perfect volume and shine! I love Redken!