Redken Blown Away 09 Protective Blow Dry Gel, 16.9 Ounce uploaded by Samantha W.

BY REDKEN

Blow-dry in for all day style memory and frizz control. Heat-protective gel helps maximize results from your blow-dryer for natural movement and shine. see more...

allyson w.
Akron, OH
Love this product! works really well without weighing your hair down or making it feel greasy
Amanda H.
When I blow dry my hair straight I use this product to smooth my strands and provide texture.
Teresa V.
This smells really good, leaves my hair soft and shiny without leaving oiliness or residue.
Samantha W.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is one of the best blow dry products I have used! Leaves my hair PERFECT.
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
Love this product! Makes your hair feel so soft and the smell is nice as well.
Stephanie S.
Manville, NJ
This was a decent product but didn't help keep my hair from getting frizzy...
Hailey B.
Kannapolis, NC
Love love love , it's light weight, easily able to be styled. Does great!!!
Jena L.
I have used this product a few times and love it! I have thick, curly hair so I am always using my blow dryer and straightener. This product helps protect my hair and helps with my blow dry process.
I love Redken products but find them a bit expensive. However, I would rather spend the money on a product that works, than keep buying cheaper versions that don't.
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
This is very price, but well worth it. I don't use dry gel often, but when I do this is my go to. It reacts well with my hair.