Redken Blown Away 09 Protective Blow Dry Gel, 16.9 Ounce uploaded by Samantha W.

BY REDKEN

Blow-dry in for all day style memory and frizz control. Heat-protective gel helps maximize results from your blow-dryer for natural movement and shine. see more...

Kate B.
Normally hair products such as gels and sprays weigh my hair down or give it that "grease-y" feeling, but this one did not! I applied just a small amount while my hair was damp from the middle of my head all the way down to the ends and that was it. I used it daily and it never have me dry or itchy scalp like most other gels do! It helped make my hair feel sleek even before straightening or curling it! One bottle last me a good while and I still use this product today. I'd highly recommend it to anyone!
Personal Beauty Lab ๐Ÿ’„.
This product only works well if you are really good at blowing out your own hair or if someone does it for you. It smells nice and works well, but if I do it quickly, it gives my hair a residue feeling and weighs it down. I prefer the flat ironing sprays from the line.
Alexandra M.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite blow drying gel! i have medium length hair and this helps tame my fly aways as i am drying out my hair as well as protecting it from the heat! only down side is that you have to buy it from a salon or ultra (which i don't have near me)
Brittany K.
Monroe, LA
This stuff is amazing!! A little goes a long way and this minimizes my blow dry time. It leaves my hair soft and silky and holy crap. My hair usually has tons of fly aways and frizz, unless I use this stuff before drying!!
Christina J.
Harrogate, TN
This product left my hair feeling and smelling amazing. It worked wonderful and kept the heat from damaging my hair. I got this at a good price for the amount of product that I received. This job was very effective in keeping my hair from getting damaged with the heat from my hot iron and blow dryer.
Jennifer R.
St Petersburg, FL
This blow dry cream is the bomb. I've used it ever since I've used a blow dryer on my hair and my moms used it for years. This product helps to eliminate the frizz and keep your hair feeling soft and looking shiny
Jennifer a.
Bella Vista, AR
REDKEN BLOWN AWAY 09 is.......AMAZING! Smells so wonderful! leaves hair feeling silky while protecting it!
A little bit goes a LONG way. Great for short, long, straight, or curly. Gives a nice shine!
Love Redken products. Smells very nice and had a good consistency. Don't need a lot in the hair for styling if you use too much your hair will get sticky. My style lasts for 3 days after.
briana w.
I love this stuff! I have fine, dry, somewhat damaged hair and when I blow dry and curl my hair after applying about a quarter sized amount of this stuff, my hair is smooth and beautiful.
Sarah E.
This gel can be a bit heavy in thin hair, which is why I took off a star, but generally it's a great product to keep your hair soft and protected when using a blow dryer.