BY REDKEN #71 in Hair Gel

A unique textured gel that delivers easier blow drying and heat-protection. Leaves hair with all day style memory and all day frizz control. New jelly-like texture infuses hair with natural shine. Optimizes results from your blow dryer and leaves hair with all day style memory and all day frizz-control.

Danny K.
Mount Prospect
I am blown away by the Redken Blown Away 09 Protective Blow Dry Gel. I have thin, fine, curly hair and many of the products do not hold my hair, especially in humid weather. I find the Redken gel is fantastic for styling my hair and I use it all the time. I do not even bother to try other products. When I am on a good thing, I stick to it. I buy the smaller tube for travel.
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
I love this product so much! I bought this after my stylist used it on my hair, and I love how it makes my hair so soft, smooth, tame, and smelling so good! It lasts a long time so I don't have to re-straighten my hair for a couple days til I have to re wash it. I only wish it was cheaper.
Emily W.
This blow dry gel works great: i recently discovered blow dry gel through my hair dresser and it's been great. The value was good for the price. I've only used one other kind so can't say that it's the best on the market but definitely good
Aspen M.
I had to get this after using my blow dryer too many times in a week. I put this gel on my hair right after I towel dry it. I feel like it works better that way. My hair stayed tamed and I didn't have heat damage afterwards
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
This seems to work so well not even being the strongest hold to maintain throughout the day. Great price for how well it works and it smells great. Definitely a better buy than some other similar brands.
Keely T.
I love this product. Never fails me! It’s also not too pricey but even if it was it’d be worth every dime. Very long lasting. I highly recommend. Easy to find and easy to use! Long term favorite for me!
Amy D.
Toledo, OH
I love this product. It protects my hair from the heat of my blow dryer and stops it from frizzing up on me. Smells good and is easy to use. It doesn't weigh my fine hair down.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Love having this in my arsenal to help maintain the texture and quality of my hair. I hardly use heat styling tools on my hair but when I do I make sure I use this every time.
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
This is ok. I felt it weighed my hair down. Wasn't a fan of the smell. I would have liked it more if it left my hair silky helped with the frizz. Would not buy again
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Great to put through short hair before blow drying, Gives body and lasting shape. Unscented. Use very little. Long lasting. I love this product! It helps to give my hair body, tames the frizz, and makes it easy to comb my hair after washing. All this, and it doesn't make my hair greasy! Would definitely recommend.