Redken Blown Away 09 Blow Dry Gel, 1 Ounce uploaded by Brittany S.Redken Blown Away 09 Blow Dry Gel, 1 Ounce uploaded by Emelie G.

BY REDKEN

A unique textured gel that delivers easier blow drying and heat-protection. Leaves hair with all day style memory and all day frizz control. New jelly-like texture infuses hair with natural shine. Optimizes results from your blow dryer and leaves hair with all day style memory and all day frizz-control. see more...

Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
North Fort Myers, FL
I tend to have very frizzy hair (living in a humid climate does not help!), so when I discovered this product and started using it, I LOVED it! It smells great, is effective in taming my hair, but is a little pricey. You do get what you pay for, and if that means shelling out a little extra to keep my hair in check, by goodness I will do it! :)
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
This works great for low outs, it's. Lightweight cream that keeps hair smooth and frizz free, although the next day you can feel the product build up in your hair and it needs a wash. There for you can't go two days without a shampoo. You can get this product at any local salon
sylvia c.
sylvia c.
Columbia, MD
I love this product. I use it before i dry my hair to protect my hair from braking off. I have black curlyhair and it cuts my drying time in half. Compared to other products this one is very long lasting. I will definitely add this to my haie care routine.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Lompoc, CA
This product is great! I use it to protect my hair form heat while styling. It doesn't weight my hair down like most products that are similar. I would highly recommend. Keeps those split ends away!
Maria B.
Maria B.
San Jose, CA
Easy to used and the result are fantastic I feel my hair with more body put on you hair and blow dry and you are done good value
Julia  O.
Julia O.
Frankston, TX
Works well and doesn't leave a oil film or dirty look to your hair. I use it regularly!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Redken hair products but this one wasn't bad wasn't great either it lightly does what it claims so I just use it as a heat protector for my hair so it's less damaging it works good for that affordable they always have cute packaging easy to apply and work with very lightweight
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great to put through short hair before blow drying, Gives body and lasting shape. Unscented. Use very little. Long lasting. I love this product! It helps to give my hair body, tames the frizz, and makes it easy to comb my hair after washing. All this, and it doesn't make my hair greasy! Would definitely recommend.
Uyen D.
Uyen D.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite hair product and I was so pleased to see it offered by Amazon until I saw the price. Before it was discontinued by Redken, my hair salon sold the 5 oz tube for less than $17.00. I can't believe the price here. As much as I like the product, I wouldn't pay that. I wish it were offered at a more reasonable cost as I have never found anything that works as well on my hair.
Skylar R.
Skylar R.
Little Falls, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It just didn't seem to do much at all. I used it for a solid 2 months and I can honestly say it did absolutely nothing for my hair. I thought the scent and texture was quite funky, and thought the product may have even made my hair heavy. I was thankfully using a sample, so I didn't waste my money. I would not purchase this product.