Redken Blonde Idol Mask Hair Mask For Damaged Hair uploaded by Dana T.Redken Blonde Idol Mask Hair Mask For Damaged Hair uploaded by Suzanne G.Redken Blonde Idol Mask Hair Mask For Damaged Hair uploaded by Kennedy F.

BY REDKEN

A caring, nourishing rinse out hair mask for blonde color treated hair and natural blonde hair that targets porous, damaged areas with intense replenishment. Redken's exclusive Kera-Bright System with kerabond, violet leaf extract and lactic acid helps strengthen* hair, replenish smoothness and amplify shine so blonde hair is polished with renewed softness.

• Lightweight yet nourishing formula
  • Targets porous, damaged areas with intense hydration and smoothness
  • Gel texture renews softness and amplifies shine

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, QUATERNIUM-87, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, LIMONENE, TRIDECETH-6, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, LACTIC ACID, BENZYL SALICYLATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CI 60730/EXT. VIOLET 2, CI 17200/RED 33, VIOLA ODORATA EXTRACT-VIOLA ODORATA FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT (D163249/5)

Ashley A.
Belton, TX
I have really thick, wavy, coarse hair so I need something that will help tame it and make it more manageable. I tried this mask and hated it. You aren’t supposed to have to use a conditioner after a mask, but I felt like I should have after using this. I left it on my hair for 10 minutes before washing it out and my hair was so dry and frizzy and just not good. I don’t recommend this hair mask!
Lexis M.
Phoenix
I’ve been blond for about a year and a half now and because of all the bleach used my hair would constantly feel dry and dead. I started using this about 9 months ago and it’s amazing! I use it once or twice a week after my shampoo. Not only does it smell amazing it makes my hair feel so soft. I leave it in for about 5-8 minutes. My hair has never felt and looked so healthy! 110% recommended. I just purchased my second bottle. 😌
Alyson T.
This stuff is amazing ! No matter what I do my hair ends up having multiple fly aways and dry ends and looks terrible but with one use of this product my hair looks and feels a million times better for a day or two . I usually only use it for special occasions so my hair looks healthier but I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
This left my hair feeling soft and moisturizer but also very very greasy. This is good maybe if you’re having a night in and can re-wash your hair in the morning before going anywhere. Overall I think it does the job but it comes at a price!
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I love this conditioning mask! I use it as my refular conditioner. I loce that it has no sulfates. It doesn't make my blonde brassy. It doesn't fade my blonde. I love it!
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
This mask is a must hair if you are bleaching your hair!! After I started to use this, I noticed my highlights maintained their fresh look for much longer than usual and my ends stayed healthy after my trim for so much longer.
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
This is great for blonde hair. The texture is amazing, and it really made my hair feel amazing. With the use of blonde idol shampoo it will definitely keep your locks looking and feeling amazing.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I have tried every Redken product, because it is a brand that I love! I used to be a huge fan of the Blonde Glam collection. The Blonde Idol collection has taken over, and I couldn't be happier!! They are all sulfate free, so your blonde will stay blonde. It won't strip your color, dull your color, or make you brassy. I usually forgo the regular conditioner, and use this mask. I pair the mask with the shampoo. Sometimes, I even do a reverse shampoo. It works like nothing I have ever seen!! The whole collection smells so good!! My hair is left soft, manageable, bright, shiny, vibrant, and blonde!! I love it!! The price tag never scares me away, because I know its worth! Blonde Idol 8.5-ounce Mask
Janice R.
This mask was so amazing when I was blonde. It really helped heal my hair from all the chemicals and bleach since my hair is naturally dark. It’s a great follow up to purple shampoo
Claudia I.
I love it!!! Do you see good results using it?