Redken Blonde Idol Dual Conditioner - Cool Blondes (196ml) uploaded by jaylin P.Redken Blonde Idol Dual Conditioner - Cool Blondes (196ml) uploaded by Yulisa C.Redken Blonde Idol Dual Conditioner - Cool Blondes (196ml) uploaded by Victoria G.

BY REDKEN

Redken Blonde Idol Dual Conditioner - Cool Blondes contains a dual chamber function that releases a custom, calibrated blend of colour-depositing and conditioning formulas that can be adjusted over time as required. see more...

• Does this work for highlighted hair or is it just for natural blondes?1 Answers
jaylin P.
jaylin P.
Meridian, ID
This stuff has been my best friend between hair appointments!!! I have been using it for about 6 months now, you can change the amount of each component so as I get closer to my hair appointment I dial it down to mostly conditioner. It has kept my warm tones at bay and also helped with keeping the integrity of my hair itself!!! This is a wonderful product for people crying to stay with the ashy blond colors!!
Yulisa C.
Yulisa C.
I went to beauty school I would only use Redken products this product is really good for blonde hair takes off all the brassiness for quotes on blondes and it makes your hair feel soft it works perfectly
Adrianna L.
Adrianna L.
Love this stuff! I find purple shampoos very drying! this is a greast alternative for me, I use this on days that I wash then use this and then follow with a hair mask and my hair is perfectly toned and hydrated. I really love it! I will continue to purchase.
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Lexington, KY
I had high hopes for this product, and as far as the results, I was fairly pleased. It does help take the brassy look out of blonde dyed hair in between colorings. It smells nice and the product is also a good conditioner.

The downsides were...

1) The price! $35 for a small bottle seems too steep.

2) The container! The pump didn't work at first. I had to bang in on the counter a few times and squeeze it extremely hard in order to get any product to come out. After that, it worked pretty good. Still not a great bottle/pump system.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Does this work for highlighted hair or is it just for natural blondes?