Redken Blonde Idol Custom-Tone Conditioner Violet For Cool Blondes uploaded by Jennifer L.Redken Blonde Idol Custom-Tone Conditioner Violet For Cool Blondes uploaded by jaylin P.Redken Blonde Idol Custom-Tone Conditioner Violet For Cool Blondes uploaded by Amanda G.

BY REDKEN

No brassiness, guaranteed.* This color depositing conditioner for cool or platinum blonde hair has a dual-chamber which releases a calibrated blend of color-depositing and conditioning formulas that can be adjusted as needed over time. The violet helps neutralize brassiness for cool or platinum blonde hair.

• This color depositing conditioner for blonde hair has a dual-chamber which releases a custom calibrated blend of color-depositing and conditioning formulas that can be adjusted as needed over time
  • Violet helps neutralize brassiness for cool or platinum blonde hair
  • Deeply conditions, strengthens and helps preserve tonality between salon visits

White - AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX/CRE DE CANDELILLA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SCLEROTUM GUM, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, ETHANOLAMINE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CITRIC ACID (D163610/3) Violet - AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX/CRE DE CANDELILLA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SCLEROTIUM GUM, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ACID VIOLET 43, CI 60730/EXT. VIOLET 2, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, ETHANOLAMINE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CITRIC ACID (D163609/3)

Nancy D.
Cherry Hill
I used to use this conditioner on my color treated blond hair. The only reason I stopped using it was because Ulta didn’t have it last time I stocked up on shampoo and conditioner. This left my hair bright and manageable.
annie g.
Monticello, MN
Love this conditioner when I wanna brighten up my blonde hair between highlight appointments. It’s not a conditioner I would use with every wash but it’s a great product. It smells great and makes my hair feel smooth after use. It is a little pricey but I would recommend!
Vanessa T.
Ok, so this is NOT the product I use now but I have tried this in the past. I use their Brass Off line now and adore it! This particular conditioner did smell pleasant, left my hair soft and did have a slight toning effect. Brass Off is much better!!
Aimee A.
This stuff takes all the brassy tones out of my hair. After using it my blonde looks just as vibrant as I want it too and if you wanted it less vibrant or more you can leave it on for however long depending!
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
I LOVE THIS. It is completely up to you with the toning. I love this compared to clariol. It works better and definitely keeps my hair conditioned without using extra conditioner in the process. It is not cheap, but it is worth it and it lasts.
Christy S.
Battle Ground
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the purple side. It keeps my blonde super blonde. Honestly the conditioner part is not my favorite. My hair can get stringy and knots up easily and this conditioner did not smooth out my hair. I mix the purple with other conditioners i use.
Ashley H.
Montpelier, VT
Purchased at: JCPenney
I couldn’t believe how well this worked on my platinum streak. I was skeptical about using a purple conditioner, but it ended up being a totally worthwhile switch
Melissa R.
Okay, so I'm not a natural blonde! I'm constantly fighting the brass battle in between salon sessions and have tried every purple shampoo on the market. There are quite a few good ones, but they always leave my hair feeling dry, so it's a catch 22. This conditioner, however, deposits those lovely purple pigments without drying my hair. It has this nifty clicker at the top to customize how much of the purple vs the regular conditioner you pump out. I tend to run out of the white side first, but then mix the pigmented side with other conditioners when I don't want to use the product at 100% potency. It really helps to get rid of those orange/yellow tones and hydrates my hair as well. Can't live without it!
Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
Good concept, bad packaging....I way overpaid for this. I feel as if the pump takes FOREVER to pump out, and I don't like pumps like this. I can't tell how much product I have left and such clunky packing makes it hard to get all the product out. It ended up getting really messy. Something about the internal pressure was off because the toner would leak afterwards and it got all over the bottle instead of onto my hair. I don't this it was very effective either.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
I really enjoyed this. It smells fantastic, works wonderfully at removing brassy tones and keeping your hair blonde/white. It cleanses better than most purple shampoos and the dial it up or down is so stinking clever. I probably wouldn't purchase again because I'm going more chemical free, but if that's not an issue then I'd definitely tell you to give it a whirl!
cori b.
Detroit, MI
How does this compare to just using a purple shampoo for toning?
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
DOes anyone else have a pumping problem? I cannot get week 1 to pump out right?