Redken Blonde Idol Custom-Tone Conditioner Violet For Cool Blondes uploaded by Jennifer L.Redken Blonde Idol Custom-Tone Conditioner Violet For Cool Blondes uploaded by jaylin P.Redken Blonde Idol Custom-Tone Conditioner Violet For Cool Blondes uploaded by Amanda G.

BY REDKEN

No brassiness, guaranteed.* This color depositing conditioner for cool or platinum blonde hair has a dual-chamber which releases a calibrated blend of color-depositing and conditioning formulas that can be adjusted as needed over time. The violet helps neutralize brassiness for cool or platinum blonde hair.

• This color depositing conditioner for blonde hair has a dual-chamber which releases a custom calibrated blend of color-depositing and conditioning formulas that can be adjusted as needed over time
  • Violet helps neutralize brassiness for cool or platinum blonde hair
  • Deeply conditions, strengthens and helps preserve tonality between salon visits

White - AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX/CRE DE CANDELILLA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SCLEROTUM GUM, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, ETHANOLAMINE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CITRIC ACID (D163610/3) Violet - AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX/CRE DE CANDELILLA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SCLEROTIUM GUM, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ACID VIOLET 43, CI 60730/EXT. VIOLET 2, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, ETHANOLAMINE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CITRIC ACID (D163609/3)

Codi M.
Yorktown
This is great for when you need to bring life back to your blonde hair. I love to use this every few weeks to get ride of the brass, and to give my hair back the coolness and brightness that I love to have! It also smells good, and leaves my hair very soft. I highly recommend this product!
annie g.
Monticello, MN
Love this conditioner when I wanna brighten up my blonde hair between highlight appointments. It’s not a conditioner I would use with every wash but it’s a great product. It smells great and makes my hair feel smooth after use. It is a little pricey but I would recommend!
Vanessa T.
Ok, so this is NOT the product I use now but I have tried this in the past. I use their Brass Off line now and adore it! This particular conditioner did smell pleasant, left my hair soft and did have a slight toning effect. Brass Off is much better!!
Aimee A.
This stuff takes all the brassy tones out of my hair. After using it my blonde looks just as vibrant as I want it too and if you wanted it less vibrant or more you can leave it on for however long depending!
Taylor M.
Topeka
If you're a blonde like me, and have color treated hair, this is the go to product for you! I love how it has normal product and purple product mixed together. It is so easy to use and it tells you exactly what to use and how to use it from the day that you get your hair colored!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Love the way my hair looks and feels from using this product!! My hair always has brassy tones no matter how many times I bleach and tone it, this is the only product that doesn't kill my hair with every day use!!!
Arielle J.
I can't say enough good things about this conditioner. I'm upset that they took it off the shelves so I cannot find it anywhere right now. Definitely helped keep my hair from becoming brassy, making salon trips less frequent. I wish they'd bring it back asap!
Melissa R.
Okay, so I'm not a natural blonde! I'm constantly fighting the brass battle in between salon sessions and have tried every purple shampoo on the market. There are quite a few good ones, but they always leave my hair feeling dry, so it's a catch 22. This conditioner, however, deposits those lovely purple pigments without drying my hair. It has this nifty clicker at the top to customize how much of the purple vs the regular conditioner you pump out. I tend to run out of the white side first, but then mix the pigmented side with other conditioners when I don't want to use the product at 100% potency. It really helps to get rid of those orange/yellow tones and hydrates my hair as well. Can't live without it!
Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
Good concept, bad packaging....I way overpaid for this. I feel as if the pump takes FOREVER to pump out, and I don't like pumps like this. I can't tell how much product I have left and such clunky packing makes it hard to get all the product out. It ended up getting really messy. Something about the internal pressure was off because the toner would leak afterwards and it got all over the bottle instead of onto my hair. I don't this it was very effective either.
Stephanie K.
jacksonville, FL
I love this conditioning treatment, the only downside is that when you turn it all the way up for the most color deposit, it cancels out the conditioner altogether. So you can add it to another conditioner or shampoo and get the same results. In the end you've got a whole bottle of conditioner you don't need. But if you don't do that and use the purple in moderation then it's actually a great product!
cori b.
Detroit, MI
How does this compare to just using a purple shampoo for toning?
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
DOes anyone else have a pumping problem? I cannot get week 1 to pump out right?