Redken Blonde Idol Custom-Tone Conditioner Gold For Warm Blondes uploaded by jaylin P.Redken Blonde Idol Custom-Tone Conditioner Gold For Warm Blondes uploaded by Yulisa C.Redken Blonde Idol Custom-Tone Conditioner Gold For Warm Blondes uploaded by Victoria G.

BY REDKEN

This color depositing conditioner for warm or gold blonde hair has a dual-chamber which releases a calibrated blend of color-depositing and conditioning formulas that can be adjusted as needed over time. The gold tone helps enhance warmth  and deeply conditions, strengthens and helps preserve tonality between salon visits.

• Enhances warmth for warm or golden blondes
  • Deeply conditions, strengthens and helps preserve tonality

White - AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX/CRE DE CANDELILLA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SCLEROTUM GUM, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, ETHANOLAMINE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CITRIC ACID (D163610/3) Gold - AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX/CRE DE CANDELILLA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SCLEROTIUM GUM, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, ETHANOLAMINE, HC YELLOW NO.7, 2-NITRO 5-GLYCERYL METHYLANILINE, HYDROXYANTHRAQUINONE-AMINOPROPYL, METHYL MORPHOLINIUM METHOSULFATE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROTEIN SILANETRIOL, 4-AMINO-3-NITROPHENOL, CITRIC ACID (D163611/3)

• Does this work for highlighted hair or is it just for nat...1 Answers
  • Does this conditioner help lighten hair or just condition...1 Answers
  • Is this brand help my hair a lot? I've never use it befor...3 Answers
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
I do love pretty much all of redkens hair products but the only reason i gave it a 4 Star instead of 5 is because after a few weeks of using it it started to dry out my hair and lose its shine. But with my fine straight hair i always have to switch up my hair products otherwise my hair builds up too much oils from the previous product.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
This stuff has been my best friend between hair appointments!!! I have been using it for about 6 months now, you can change the amount of each component so as I get closer to my hair appointment I dial it down to mostly conditioner. It has kept my warm tones at bay and also helped with keeping the integrity of my hair itself!!! This is a wonderful product for people crying to stay with the ashy blond colors!!
Yulisa C.
I went to beauty school I would only use Redken products this product is really good for blonde hair takes off all the brassiness for quotes on blondes and it makes your hair feel soft it works perfectly
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I am a huge fan of Redken products and was really disappointed in this one. I loved their previous product for blonde hair however this one is over priced and doesn't do much for my hair. I will admit that it does help hold the color as promised and the color has not seemed to have faded as quickly. However, it does not condition my hair at all. I have very thin and fine hair which breaks easily and this product does nothing to protect it.
Whitney A.
Lexington, KY
I had high hopes for this product, and as far as the results, I was fairly pleased. It does help take the brassy look out of blonde dyed hair in between colorings. It smells nice and the product is also a good conditioner.

The downsides were...

1) The price! $35 for a small bottle seems too steep.

2) The container! The pump didn't work at first. I had to bang in on the counter a few times and squeeze it extremely hard in order to get any product to come out. After that, it worked pretty good. Still not a great bottle/pump system.
Christie D.
Long Branch, NJ
I came across this conditioner at Ulta during their buy two get one sale. I have naturally dark brown hair with caramel/blonde painted highlights throughout my whole head. The conditioner is helpful with keeping the brass look out of my hair. I do not use it all the time, probably like once a week. I find it a tad drying so I sometimes add a drop of my regular conditioner in. All in all I would definitely purchase those product again. I am a redken junkie!
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I use the purple one myself because it brings out the brass since I prefer my blonde to be more ashy then golden. But these conditioners are heaven sent. They literally will help make your hair either look more ashy or golden.
Adrianna L.
Love this stuff! I find purple shampoos very drying! this is a greast alternative for me, I use this on days that I wash then use this and then follow with a hair mask and my hair is perfectly toned and hydrated. I really love it! I will continue to purchase.
Maria V.
Athens, AL
It was recommended by my hair stylist, I have naturally born hair but I have a baliage do so this helps with the brass, no more orange in my life after using this product. Smells great and works. I would recommend this product to a friend. A little pricey but it's worth it.
Alex H.
Salt Lake City, UT
A little bit goes a long way! I've had mine for almost 18 months and I still have a lot left to go! I only have to get my roots colored every 4 months!
Kathy Z.
Is this brand help my hair a lot? I've never use it before and I really wanted to try it sometimes. Just never heard it or use it.
Heather H.
Sulphur, LA
Does this conditioner help lighten hair or just condition already blonde hair?? Like how John Frieda shampoo and conditioner lightens hair?
Courtney C.
Does this work for highlighted hair or is it just for natural blondes?
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Does anyone else have a pumping problem?