BY REDKEN

A lightweight leave-in or rinse-out multi-benefit conditioning treatment with Redken’s exclusive Kera-Bright System that delivers kerabond, violet leaf extract and lactic acid for beautiful blonde hair.

BALANCES

• Strengthens hair from root to tip*
  • Uniformly moisturizes
  • Fills porosity in hair follicle

BEAUTIFIES

• Provides heat protection from styling tools**
  • Offers lightweight conditioning
  • Instantly detangles hair
  • Controls frizz

BRIGHTENS

• Boosts shine**
  • Feels smooth and silky

AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/COCONUT OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, ACETAMIDE MEA, LACTAMIDE MEA, LIMONENE, DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, TRIDECETH-6, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, XYLOSE, LACTIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYGLYCERIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYLSILANETRIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, CITRAL, GERANIOL, CI 60730/EXT. VIOLET 2, CI 14700/RED 4, VIOLA ODORATA EXTRACT-VIOLA ODORATA FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE (D164218/2)

Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Love this spray. Light but still highly effective and has multiple benefits. Detangling, moisturizing, maintains shine and gets rid of dullness, and helps with split ends. Great benefits for the price point.
Brianna T.
Laveen, AZ
I have very straight, thin, blonde hair. This product works great. I spray some on in the shower after conditioning, then rinse it off, then spray more as a leave-in once my hair is towel-dried. It has a great smell, is lightweight, and makes your hair super soft and hair is easy to comb. Not to mention this spray has like a clean, creamy orange smell to it that I can not get enough of!
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Just an okay leave in product. I don’t really notice a lot of the benefits or lightening of my hair when I use it. I like that it has heat protection and the smell.
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Love this spray!!  It really works great for my color treated blonde hair.  Fights the frizz and that's especially important here in southern Florida where the humidity is insanely high.  I use this every time I get out of the shower and it has helped immensely.
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
The smell already had me hooked on the first use, best use for dry hair, I used this only as my conditioner In the summer, and my hair always looked soft and silky! I love that it lightened my already light blond hair, and made it silky soft and smell like candy.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
This is s new absolute must.
I’m not paid to promote them- but I ought to be! This is THE new go-to product in my beauty routine that I swear by! I love how this makes my hair smell good, look shiny and healthy, and stay manageable!
Ashley C.
This product is probably one of my staples for my hair! After I take a shower I spray it in my hair and brush my hair! It works so well! I love how it makes my hair shiny and soft!
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
This bb spray is great. Super conditioning. Protein to strengthen and a great scent. I found this spray when it was released and I'll always have it in my arsenal
Leslie W.
Rochester, NY
I LOVE this spray and I'm not even a blonde! I am however someone who likes to change my hair color often, which is what I think this leave in conditioner is REALLY great for anyone with dry, damaged hair. It's one of my favorite products when I want to let my hair air dry. It leaves perfectly defined waves/curled without appearing oily or crunch.

Would recommend this product to anyone who has dry, course, damaged hair. Or those with curls! It's worth every penny. Blonde or not!
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
A light leave in for when I don't want anything heavy. With the toning conditioner it helps brighten my blonde, adds shine, and protects from heat with an almost no product feel. Great for when I'm using other heavier leave-in treatments underneath.
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Es bueno este producto?
Kelli S.
Does this help control frizz?
Ryan M.
How do you like this product? I want my hair to be less dry and healthier? Is this a good product to add to my routine? I already use it's a 10. What other products do you like better?

back