Redken Blonde Idol 8.5-ounce Mask uploaded by Dana T.Redken Blonde Idol 8.5-ounce Mask uploaded by Suzanne G.Redken Blonde Idol 8.5-ounce Mask uploaded by Kennedy F.

BY REDKEN #74 in Hair Masks

This nourishing rinse-out treatment is lightweight and targets porous, damaged areas with intense hydration and smoothness. The gel texture renews softness and amplifies shine. Size: 8.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: For blonde hair Active ingredients: Kerabond, violet leaf extract, lactic acid We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Ashley A.
Belton, TX
I have really thick, wavy, coarse hair so I need something that will help tame it and make it more manageable. I tried this mask and hated it. You aren’t supposed to have to use a conditioner after a mask, but I felt like I should have after using this. I left it on my hair for 10 minutes before washing it out and my hair was so dry and frizzy and just not good. I don’t recommend this hair mask!
Valeria R.
Sacramento, CA
The only good thing that came out of this product is the fact that it has a violet tint which kinda helped tone my balayage highlights. However, this product has isopropyl alcohol. In other words it is not a fatty alcohol that will benefit your hair. This mask will only provide temporary conditioning but in the long run it WILL damage your hair. I'm honestly appalled Redkin has such ingredient in this considering the price tag and what it claims to do. I had to return because it did nothing to my hair except make my ends a little crunchy which means that too much product is left on my hair after rinsing off. Also the smell is extremely strong which is good for people that like that kind of stuff but I personally don't like strong scent in my products because scent is not a good thing to have especially when it is in the top half of the ingredient list (this one has scent placed in the third row and it has eight rows of ingredients).
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I have tried every Redken product, because it is a brand that I love! I used to be a huge fan of the Blonde Glam collection. The Blonde Idol collection has taken over, and I couldn't be happier!! They are all sulfate free, so your blonde will stay blonde. It won't strip your color, dull your color, or make you brassy. I usually forgo the regular conditioner, and use this mask. I pair the mask with the shampoo. Sometimes, I even do a reverse shampoo. It works like nothing I have ever seen!! The whole collection smells so good!! My hair is left soft, manageable, bright, shiny, vibrant, and blonde!! I love it!! The price tag never scares me away, because I know its worth! Blonde Idol 8.5-ounce Mask
cori b.
Detroit, MI
I was looking for a good mask to hydrate my dry hair and decided to try this.This stuff is AWESOME. I don't know if the people reviewing it poorly are using it wrong or what but it really does the job.

A little background on my hair:
I have very fine hair that  get oily at the roots easily but is damaged from heat. It is more so dry at the ends.

How i use it is I take a shower and towel dry my hair. I then apply it and let it sit in my hair for 10 minutes or so (depending on how dry my hair is) and then wash off quickly in the shower. My hair feels so soft and my brush goes through it so nicely.
I only use this product once a week or so and I apply most of it at the ends.

Kendal W.
I was born with platinum blonde hair and it's always been that way. And as everyone knows, it's easy for white hair to turn dull and dingy. This masks helps take out any unwanted yellow or golden tones and evens them out as well. It's also helps with repairing frizzy over worked hair. This product is amazing. It's a staple in my collection of haircare products.
Ash C.
I have dry, damaged hair bleached almost white. I really enjoyed using this produced! In quick fashion I will name all the things this does. It adds Shine , Detangles, had a great smell , Improves Hair overall, Improves Texture, AND Smooths & Softens! WHATS NOT TO LIKE, TELL ME!
Bree T.
Draper, UT
I've tried this in the past and I felt like it did what any mask does, it makes your hair super soft right aftwrwards which is great, but I don't really feel like there was any long term payoff! I've used better ones from Sally's that were a lot cheaper as well! I don't know if I would spend my money on this product again.
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA
This product keeps my hair feeling healthy and hydrated. It's not too pricey and you don't need too much to do the job. I bought it at CVS and have been happy with the results. I only use it once a week as a sort of hair mask and am satisfied with the results.
Marissa G.
Hartville, OH
One of my favorite products. I really only trust my blonde maintenance to the tried and true brands and Redken is absolutely at the top of that list. This and the Strengthening mask are my Go-To hair masks and keep my blonde looking amazing
Danielle P.
Crown Point, IN
I went through this phase that left my hair super brittle and dry. Someone recommended this product to me, and it did wonders. In fact, I have this in my bathroom at all times. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.