BY REDKEN

Brighten & Boost Blonde Hair with Blonde Glam! Get Inspired.  See Your Stylist. Includes: Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo Redken Blonde Glam Conditioner Redken Blonde Glam Whip Protective Softening Mousse. Redken. Blonde Glam Shampoo Gently cleanses multi-tonal blondes and refines highlights to revive dimension. Redken Blonde Glam Conditioner Detangles and revives blondes for a bright, sparkling shiny. see more...

• Does this help with brassy looking hair? How much is this? 1 Answers
Riley J.
Riley J.
Canton, NC
This product is worth every penny!! I have blonde highlights and it makes my hair look better!! I bought it at the beauty salon!! I just ran out but I used it alot!! My hair is brown with blonde highlights and it really helps my hair!! I would recommend it to anybody.
Krista A.
Krista A.
This product is great for my highlighted hair. It tends to get a bit dry and frizzy but this product actually gives it the silky smooth feeling and life back to it. Little pricey but is worth it.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
During my platinum blonde years, I would go through this stuff like candy. Thr bleach will dry out your hair sooner or later, yet this product kept mine feeling smooth.
Juliette D.
Juliette D.
This product is worth every cent. Anyone who bleaches their hair blonde knows that keeping that vibrant color from going brassy is key. I am a natural blonde, but I lift my hair two levels and tone with an ash. This keeps my color going for at least eight weeks without a touch up, and conditions my hair to keep it from breakage. I use this 4-6 times a week, and I've noticed a significant change in my hair quality. Would recommend.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Crown Point, IN
I just recently became a blonde and I love this stuff. It makes my hair look amazing and soft. It is my go to product now that I have blonde hair to take care of. I think it is perfect if your a natural blonde or if you were born blonde. It is a every blondebombshells must need!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product and it has kept my color fresh. It is a good value for the price! The one thing that i am not into is the scent, but that is a small price to pay.
Tiffani W.
Tiffani W.
Culloden, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this package! I have dirty blonde hair and occasionally get blonde highlights and this product keeps my hair looking fabulous after every wash
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great set. This product works and keeps my blond healthy and non brassy. The smell is good and it doesn't leave my hair greasy.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good shampoo. It keeps your hair soft and healthy feeling. It keeps your color in as well. It's pricey but a good product.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use this product to make my hair look shiny and to make sure my highlights stay blonde. I would recommend this product to blonde everywhere.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Does this help with brassy looking hair? How much is this?