BY REDKEN

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great shampoo and conditioner set for blondes. I have used the set with great results and it actually got the brassiness out of my hair. Some shampoos and conditioners don't help with hard water and blonde hair takes on a brass/copper color and this set actually combats that effect.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Lynn, MA
This shampoo smells really good and people always compliment the color of my hair when I use it however, nothing beats John Freida for blonde highlighting shampoo but I still use this product in the summer as I like to switch up my shampoos :)
Carleisha O.
Carleisha O.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This shampoo and conditioner set is amazing great smell it left my hair soft and manageable it is a little pricey but you get what you pay for over all i really enjoyed this product i give it an 8/ out of 10
Shay B.
Shay B.
Left my hair soft and easy to brush through. It didn't make it fell weighed down like some shampoo and conditioners. The smell was okay, but the shine it gave my hair was amazing!
Zac P.
Zac P.
Fayetteville, NC
Really great product for protein, shouldn't be used every wash. But great when your hair is feeling especially damaged from bleaching.
Talia C.
Talia C.
Wilmington, DE
Love these brand especially the conditioner! It leaves my curls so soft & hydrated! Definitely a holy grail product for me
Virgie F.
Virgie F.
Bessemer
Loved! It kept my hair bright between salon visits. The conditioner didn't weigh my hair down after multiple uses either.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Stuart, FL
Redkin shampoo and conditioner is my go to for my hair care needs! I have a stock in my cabinet
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Nashville, TN
I was recommended to use Blonde Glam when I first had highlights applied through my hair. I loved it. It rid my hair of brassiness, environmental grunge, and it smells as if heaven were planted in an orchard. A must have for blonde hair.
angie m.
angie m.
Dunnellon, FL
Absolutely adore Redkin Blonde Glam, makes your hair shiny and gorgeous, super soft and the scent is absolutely delicious while still being long lasting. It lathers so well and makes your hair look amazing.
gennis e.
gennis e.
funtion on damage hair? moisturizes?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Atkinson, NH
Does anyone know where I can find this product? I've checked a couple local places, but can't seem to find