Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo uploaded by Charlotte V.

BY REDKEN

Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo activates brilliance, clarifies color and reinforces strength on all types of blonde hair. It gently cleanses, refines highlights and revives dimension and detangles, helps strengthen and revives hair for a bright, sparkling, shiny finish. Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers grapefruit extract that combines with a natural anti-oxidant polyphenol and shimmering mica to form the exclusive Crystal Shine Complex. This highlight-targeted formula helps eliminate brassiness, clarify color and reinforce strength

• At what stores can I purchase this? 1 Answers
  • Is this product to cleanse mineral buildup in natural blo...1 Answers
  • How much does this cost?1 Answers
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
This is my favorite product to buy for my hair care regimen. I love the smell and love the feel of the way this product works with my hair. This is my go to every time when I’m buying shampoo. Only tough part is sometimes it’s sold out. Must mean many love it!
Megan M.
Burbank, IL
I always used to use this shampoo but now I use the Redken Color extend Blondage shampoo!! It’s my absolute favorite. Doesn’t give me dry scalp or anything it’s just right! I would definitely recommend this shampoo
Stephanie H.
This was the best shampoo I ever used and I am so so sad that they no longer sell it. It smelled like grapefruit and was perfect for my oily thin hair. Their other color shampoos weigh my hair down.
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
I have platinum blonde hair and this is one of the most disappointing “blonde” shampoo. It has minimal toning since the purple is so light in the shampoo and I feel like it doesn’t make any difference in my hair. It’s pricier than most purple shampoos and compared to other Redken products, it doesn’t level up. There are many cheaper purple shampoos that are a lot better.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I used this last summer when I decided to go crazy with the highlights! I really love Redken's line for blonde hair! It kept my bleached hair feeling soft and it seemed to keep my tone from turning brassy, as well! These products also smell so good! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is due to the price, but it's a great shampoo!
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos. It lathers great, and is amazing for all blonde hair types. It leaves your cuticular feeling nourished but not enough to weigh down your hair. I've bought this product for years and will continue to do so!
Christina M.
Dracut, MA
Love love love this shampoo! Dose not dry my hair out nor dose it make my hair look oily . Being as my hair is processed and overworked this specific shampoo works rather great . Definitely a product I found myself buying more the once
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Redken is of course the best. I had the set of this line and enjoyed it a lot. One bottle lasted forever. My hair loved this shampoo and it helps your bleached hair in several ways including keeping it bright, shiny, and strong.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This shampoo works amazing to keep the blonde in my hair. Its a purple shampoo. It smells fresh. It makes my hair look very healthy and helps to keep it from fading.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Sheree C.
Pottstown, PA
I have to admit, i use more then a quarter sized portion of the Conditioner to manage my thick blonde hair.......How much do you all use?!
Samantha M.
Is this product to cleanse mineral buildup in natural blonde hair or is it a lightening shampoo like Sheer Blonde?
Flavia P.
orlando, fl
Does this shampoo helps to take out yellowish colors from blonde hair?
Gillian G.
How much does this cost?
Miranda M.
At what stores can I purchase this?

back