Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo uploaded by Charlotte V.

BY REDKEN

Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo activates brilliance, clarifies color and reinforces strength on all types of blonde hair. It gently cleanses, refines highlights and revives dimension and detangles, helps strengthen and revives hair for a bright, sparkling, shiny finish. Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers grapefruit extract that combines with a natural anti-oxidant polyphenol and shimmering mica to form the exclusive Crystal Shine Complex. This highlight-targeted formula helps eliminate brassiness, clarify color and reinforce strength

• I use the Redken extreme repair, is this better for blond...1 Answers
  • At what stores can I purchase this? 2 Answers
  • Is this product to cleanse mineral buildup in natural blo...1 Answers
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
This is my favorite product to buy for my hair care regimen. I love the smell and love the feel of the way this product works with my hair. This is my go to every time when I’m buying shampoo. Only tough part is sometimes it’s sold out. Must mean many love it!
Megan M.
Burbank, IL
I always used to use this shampoo but now I use the Redken Color extend Blondage shampoo!! It’s my absolute favorite. Doesn’t give me dry scalp or anything it’s just right! I would definitely recommend this shampoo
Stephanie H.
This was the best shampoo I ever used and I am so so sad that they no longer sell it. It smelled like grapefruit and was perfect for my oily thin hair. Their other color shampoos weigh my hair down.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I used this last summer when I decided to go crazy with the highlights! I really love Redken's line for blonde hair! It kept my bleached hair feeling soft and it seemed to keep my tone from turning brassy, as well! These products also smell so good! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is due to the price, but it's a great shampoo!
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Redken is of course the best. I had the set of this line and enjoyed it a lot. One bottle lasted forever. My hair loved this shampoo and it helps your bleached hair in several ways including keeping it bright, shiny, and strong.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This shampoo works amazing to keep the blonde in my hair. Its a purple shampoo. It smells fresh. It makes my hair look very healthy and helps to keep it from fading.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Charlotte V.
portland, tn
I bleach my hair and tone it to a bright white/silver tone, and this Redken shampoo is designed directly for blondes. It refreshed my color and keeps my hair soft and healthy and keeps it from turning yellow as quickly as when my toner fades. I would highly recommend this shampoo for my fellow blondies out there!
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
This helps keep my blonde color true, and help it look refreshed in between colorings. I barely need to use any to cleanse my hair gently. It helps retain moisture and color.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,346 reviews
I’m obsessed with everything redken puts out! It’s one of my top favorite hair care lines! This shampoo is everything! Not only does it smell amazing, but it fixes dullness and brings your hair to life! It’ll leave you feeling like a million bucks afterwards! I️ definitely recommend!
Miranda M.
At what stores can I purchase this?
Sheree C.
Pottstown, PA
I have to admit, i use more then a quarter sized portion of the Conditioner to manage my thick blonde hair.......How much do you all use?!
Flavia P.
orlando, fl
Does this shampoo helps to take out yellowish colors from blonde hair?
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
I use the Redken extreme repair, is this better for blonde hair?
Samantha M.
Is this product to cleanse mineral buildup in natural blonde hair or is it a lightening shampoo like Sheer Blonde?