BY REDKEN

Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo: Gently cleanses Refines highlights and revives dimension see more...

• Is this product to cleanse mineral buildup in natural blonde hair...1 Answers
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
I have platinum blonde hair and this is one of the most disappointing “blonde” shampoo. It has minimal toning since the purple is so light in the shampoo and I feel like it doesn’t make any difference in my hair. It’s pricier than most purple shampoos and compared to other Redken products, it doesn’t level up. There are many cheaper purple shampoos that are a lot better.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I used this last summer when I decided to go crazy with the highlights! I really love Redken's line for blonde hair! It kept my bleached hair feeling soft and it seemed to keep my tone from turning brassy, as well! These products also smell so good! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is due to the price, but it's a great shampoo!
Christina M.
Lowell , MA
Love love love this shampoo! Dose not dry my hair out nor dose it make my hair look oily . Being as my hair is processed and overworked this specific shampoo works rather great . Definitely a product I found myself buying more the once
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
This helps keep my blonde color true, and help it look refreshed in between colorings. I barely need to use any to cleanse my hair gently. It helps retain moisture and color.
meghan s.
Northport, AL/Nashville, TN
I used this shampoo/conditioner combo when I had a soft blonde hair color and it was flawless in holding in my blonde! when I used other shampoos vs this one, this one held in my color longer and was perfect for making my color treatment last much longer than other times! for a student on a limited budget, it was perfect!
Emma B.
Evansville, IN
This is my favorite shampoo. It keeps my hair shiny and keeps the blonde from turning brassy. It smells good, and it a good consistency. My hair feels soft and has great volume when its dry. It doesn't leave my hair oily afterwards either. I can not wash my hair for a couple days when i use this too.
Aimee S.
Dickinson, TX
I liked Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo. It helped my blonde hair, it wasn't my favorite smell, but the bottle did last about a month. I had colored my curly hair blonde from brown which is why i got this product to begin with & i would recommend it to others as well, Redkin has always had great products
Delayne K.
Schenectady, NY
This shampoo is great for blondes! I'm a stylist and we use this in my salon and I have to say it works great! It's an affordable price and it really helps keep your blondes blonde and it's very moisturizing and really helps to replenish and repair the hair after bleaching!
Anna R.
Oak Lawn, IL
This shampoo left my hair really course and dry. I had a lot of trouble combing out my hair after use and I would have to make up by using a ridiculous amount of detangler to get my hair unknotted after wash. Terrible. Would not waste my money on this product.
Samantha M.
Is this product to cleanse mineral buildup in natural blonde hair or is it a lightening shampoo like Sheer Blonde?