BY REDKEN

Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo: Gently cleanses Refines highlights and revives dimension see more...

• Is this product to cleanse mineral buildup in natural blonde hair...1 Answers
Emma B.
Evansville, IN
This is my favorite shampoo. It keeps my hair shiny and keeps the blonde from turning brassy. It smells good, and it a good consistency. My hair feels soft and has great volume when its dry. It doesn't leave my hair oily afterwards either. I can not wash my hair for a couple days when i use this too.
Aimee S.
Dickinson, TX
I liked Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo. It helped my blonde hair, it wasn't my favorite smell, but the bottle did last about a month. I had colored my curly hair blonde from brown which is why i got this product to begin with & i would recommend it to others as well, Redkin has always had great products
Rebecca O.
Wentzville, MO
My stylist recommended using this product after getting my hair colored. I have dark brunette hair and my stylist used a balayage coloring technique. She said this would help my new color not turn to a copper toner. I have been surprised how long the product has managed to last.
Delayne K.
Schenectady, NY
This shampoo is great for blondes! I'm a stylist and we use this in my salon and I have to say it works great! It's an affordable price and it really helps keep your blondes blonde and it's very moisturizing and really helps to replenish and repair the hair after bleaching!
mindy L.
Dalbo, MN
I love most redkens shampoos. My first favorite is the redken all soft line, but when I run out of that I go to redkens blonde glam. I like it for lighter hair because it doesn't tint it. I use this every other shower in alteration with my other often used shampoos.
Anna R.
Oak Lawn, IL
This shampoo left my hair really course and dry. I had a lot of trouble combing out my hair after use and I would have to make up by using a ridiculous amount of detangler to get my hair unknotted after wash. Terrible. Would not waste my money on this product.
Nicole M.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
This is the shampoo and conditioner that I am currently using. I got it at the salon and I love it. It keeps the color in my hair fresh. It's very long lasting because you only need a dime sized amount because it is so concentrated. I am very satisfied.
Donna L.
Spring, TX
I really like this shampoo. It's gentle and makes my hair feel nice and smooth. It helps the color last longer. Some products make my blonde turn brassy, but this one does not.
Kate R.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo makes my hair so shiny! I have naturally blonde hair so this shampoo really helps to make it shine and stand out!
Ashley M.
This shampoo suds up nicely and rinses to a good clean. It lightened my hair a little bit, but now as much as I was hoping.
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product to cleanse mineral buildup in natural blonde hair or is it a lightening shampoo like Sheer Blonde?