BY REDKEN

Katelyn S.
One of my favorite shampoos! It is sulfate free which is a plus and it enhances my blonde highlights making that last longer
Kristin B.
Bradenton, FL
Blonde Glam is without a doubt my favorite shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean, and it doesn't dry my hair out.
Maria R.
This is amazing my cousin had big knots in her hair and with this it was so easy to brush trough her hair incredible
Ashley B.
Have used in the past. Slide many other Redkin products regularly. Sometimes my hair looks a little greasy from it
paige C.
Earleton, Fl
I absolutely love redkin, it is the only brand i use. This product does work, and helps bring out color, and shine.
Jessica B.
This is a hidden gem! Great shampoo and perfect for blonde hair! Keeps shine and color maintainced well.
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
I LOVE Redkin!! My Aunt Jill always uses it at her salon and recommends it to all of her customers!
Danielle B.
Monticello, KY
I love using Blonde Glam. It really helps maintain a beautiful blonde for me.
Karen W.
This is a great product. Helps hold color of my blonde locks while making my hair soft and shiny. Followed by conditions er. Highly recommended
Leah B.
Dartmouth, NS
I love this product - keeps my blonde colour looking great, and is gentle enough to keep my hair hydrated without weighing it down
Gillian G.
How much does this cost?