BY REDKEN

Amanda G.
Greenwich, CT
Love how this shampoo makes my hair full after using it. Usually after afew hours my hair starts to feel flat, but it is great. I ordered this online after a friend recommended it to me. Would certainly recommend this to someone else to use!
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL
I have blonde hair so this is typically the type of product I gravitate towards. I think it's a great product for the price because it lasts forever and it's high quality. It smells great!
trina M.
Great product for enhancing color, natural or color treated! brings out highlights and lowlights and accentuates brightness and liveliness. A+ redken! good job!
Alex D.
Cary, NC
For someone with coarse, curly hair, I found this product to be helpful in maintaining moisturized hair while also maintaining my light blonde color.
Reagan T.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love Redken's shampoos. With my current ombre look, this keeps my ends from looking too washed-out, while still a very bright and shiny blond.
Vittoria M.
Love this and it's sulfate free! I have blonde highlights and this seems to keep them fresh. It's a good price because a little goes a long way
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
Redken makes me feel happy! I feel like I go through the product so fast but it because I love it so much! They are so good to us blondes :)
Meg H.
I love this product. It works great on my blonde, curly hair. It leaves it soft and without frizz. It also smells really good!
Megan H.
Forest Falls, CA
I love redkin products! They always leave my hair so shiny and healthy looking. I never have a problem with tangles or anything
Katelyn S.
One of my favorite shampoos! It is sulfate free which is a plus and it enhances my blonde highlights making that last longer
Gillian G.
How much does this cost?