BY REDKEN

Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
This is my favorite product to buy for my hair care regimen. I love the smell and love the feel of the way this product works with my hair. This is my go to every time when I’m buying shampoo. Only tough part is sometimes it’s sold out. Must mean many love it!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I’m obsessed with everything redken puts out! It’s one of my top favorite hair care lines! This shampoo is everything! Not only does it smell amazing, but it fixes dullness and brings your hair to life! It’ll leave you feeling like a million bucks afterwards! I️ definitely recommend!
Kaitlyn K.
Baltimore, MD
I have been a Redken user for a LONG time, but Blonde Glam is probably my least favorite Redken product. I've used the color control and the straight hair products and found them to have more of an impact. I do love the liter sizes of Redken overall, but now I'm stuck finishing out this Blonde Glam that I don't really love the smell or quality of.
Misty S.
Haysi, VA
Redden blonde glam shampoo is the. Established shampoo I have ever used. This shampoo gets the job done. It is a little pricey but we'll worth the money for the product. I like the bottles they are easy to use. I would recommend this product for blood deel hair. Colored hair response see well with this product. A plus for this product.
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
My daughter has natural reddish blond very curly hair. I've tried so many products to make it easier to comb through her hair without her crying. Redone Blond Glam is the first shampoo/conditioner to work. This stuff is amazing.
Kailee J.
North Berwick, ME
I really enjoy this shampoo. Leaves your blonde hair feeling revived and fresh. The price point is great for the quality and amount. Does what it claims to do! Would recommend to all blondes. Would repurchase in the future!
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
I thought I would give this shampoo a try since I have a lot of blonde highlights. My hair has a very silky, fine texture. However, after using this product several times, I could tell it was doing nothing for my hair. It actually seemed to make it dry and not as shiny as it was prior to using. Don't recommend.
Amy S.
Austin , TX
Really great for blonde hair cut my hair really vibrant and shiny will definitely be repurchasing this product I do you color my hair every 8 weeks and it is bleached this product is an amazing job at keeping it's color
Paula E.
NC
I am currently using this shampoo for my highlights. My stylist recommended this to me and I absolutely love it. It leaves the hair clean and fresh and does not dry out my hair. This is a great shampoo. It does really well at protecting my color. I will definitely be continuing to use this product
Zoe P.
CHICAGO, IL
A little goes a long day. I wish it was a bit less pricey but does help somewhat with brassyness. I think it could do slightly better job with maintaining my blonde color but overall good product
Gillian G.
How much does this cost?