BY REDKEN

Shine activator for multi-tonal blondes Grapefruit extract Blonde Glam Shampoo gently cleanses multi-tonal blondes and refines highlights to revive dimension. Redken Blonde Glam contains the exclusive Interbond Conditioning System which delivers grapefruit extract, a natural anti-oxidant polyphenol and shimmering mica to form the exclusive Crystal Shine Complex. This highlight-targeted formula helps eliminate brassiness, clarify color and reinforce strength. redken.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC. Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any m see more...

Katelynn J.
Katelynn J.
Orlando, FL
Probably one of my favorite shampoos. This never strips my hair of its natural oils. It is going to be more than your average drugstore brand but less expensive than a salon brand and most salons use redken. I used it the most in Finland and my hair has never been softer or more manageable
Sandee H.
Sandee H.
My hair is naturally a dirty blond, but I always get extra blond highlights. I feel like this shampoo really works in helping keeping my blond look fresh, and my hair soft and shiny. I would recommend this product to natural blonds and bottle blonds alike!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
springfield
This made my blonde hair look great weeks after I had gotten it colored. I have only used this product once. It is very effective at giving my hair the color I wanted. My hair is platinum blonde and short. I am very satisfied
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
LOVE me some blonde glam! Such a fabulous shampoo (or conditioner) for all of the blondes out there! The Ulta jumbo sale is the best place to buy it for cheap! Also try the all soft shampoo and conditioner!
Kellye L.
Kellye L.
Tried it, didn't love it. Bought it at Ulta I think? Not terrible but didn't really notice a difference for my blonde hair. Not worth repurchasing.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Silver Spring , MD
I got my hair dyed from a really dark brown to blonde. This shampoo does its job like any shampoo does but not sure if it helps me last the color.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Brooklyn, MD
Love blonde glam. Keeps my blonde shiny and silky! Always use it right after I get my hair down to keep the color. It works very well.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Love this product, not super strong for blondes but it is a nice gentle one that keeps hair shiny and dimensional.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Highland, CA
Love this shampoo. Keeps my hair from turning brassy. Not a daily use shampoo because it dried my hair just a bit.
Morgan V.
Morgan V.
Stillwater, OK
I love this shampoo! It smells great, it keeps your blonde hair vibrant and it kept my color very well!