Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz

Shine activator for multi-tonal blondes Grapefruit extract Blonde Glam Shampoo gently cleanses multi-tonal blondes and refines highlights to revive dimension. Redken Blonde Glam contains the exclusive Interbond Conditioning System which delivers grapefruit extract, a natural anti-oxidant polyphenol and shimmering mica to form the exclusive Crystal Shine Complex. This highlight-targeted formula helps eliminate brassiness, clarify color and reinforce strength. redken.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC. Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any m see more...

Stephanie H.
This was the best shampoo I ever used and I am so so sad that they no longer sell it. It smelled like grapefruit and was perfect for my oily thin hair. Their other color shampoos weigh my hair down.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Redken is a little more pricey but I love the smell and formula. It leaves my hair feelings silky and shiny plus whenever I dye my hair blonde it keeps the color really well. Always buy this when I have the money.
Katelynn J.
Orlando, FL
Probably one of my favorite shampoos. This never strips my hair of its natural oils. It is going to be more than your average drugstore brand but less expensive than a salon brand and most salons use redken. I used it the most in Finland and my hair has never been softer or more manageable
Sandee H.
My hair is naturally a dirty blond, but I always get extra blond highlights. I feel like this shampoo really works in helping keeping my blond look fresh, and my hair soft and shiny. I would recommend this product to natural blonds and bottle blonds alike!
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
LOVE me some blonde glam! Such a fabulous shampoo (or conditioner) for all of the blondes out there! The Ulta jumbo sale is the best place to buy it for cheap! Also try the all soft shampoo and conditioner!
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
This product truly works. With getting my hair highlighted my color sometimes starts not looking so bright. Just one wash with this brings my highlights back to life I recommend this product
Shelby C.
This made my blonde hair look great weeks after I had gotten it colored. I have only used this product once. It is very effective at giving my hair the color I wanted. My hair is platinum blonde and short. I am very satisfied
Elena W.
Greenville, NC
Same for the shampoo as the conditioner, I love these products! I have been a loyal customer and will stay that way until it is discontinued. It really cleans my hair and I feel refreshed after my showers.
Kailie W.
Napoleon, OH
My go-to shampoo in the summer when I'm swimming in the pool and need this shampoo to help my blonde hair stay bright vibrant. Smells great and is affordable. Will be using this shampoo forever!
Jessica O.
Long Beach, CA
I have really blonde hair and this was recommended by my hairstylist and I truly love it I feel like my blonde looks so shiny and really healthy I really like it and I'm so thank ful I found it