BY REDKEN

Shine activator for multi-tonal blondes Grapefruit Extract Blonde Glam Shampoo gently cleanses multi-tonal blondes and refines highlights to revive dimension.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers grapefruit extract that combines with a natural anti-oxidant polyphenol and shimmering mica to form the exclusive Crystal Shine Complex.  This highlight-targeted formula helps eliminate brassiness, clarify color and reinforce strength. Exclusive Salon Distribution ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is see more...

• At what stores can I purchase this? 1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo helps to take out yellowish colors from blonde ...1 Answers
  • I have to admit, i use more then a quarter sized portion of the C...2 Answers
Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo
  • "It smells great, keeps my blonde looking great between highlight treatments, and it's very lightweight." in 1 review
  • "SOO if you are OVER fighting with your comb/brush every time you wash your hair....GO BUY THIS PRODUCT!!" in 1 review
  • "It is a great product, but it tends to dull out my hair instead of keeping it incredible bright!" in 1 review
  • "just started using this and even though I only used it for a week I wanted to come on and give it an "A" for what i've noticed so far." in 1 review
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos. It lathers great, and is amazing for all blonde hair types. It leaves your cuticular feeling nourished but not enough to weigh down your hair. I've bought this product for years and will continue to do so!
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This shampoo works amazing to keep the blonde in my hair. Its a purple shampoo. It smells fresh. It makes my hair look very healthy and helps to keep it from fading.
Sheree C.
Pottstown, PA
Let me start off by saying if your a blonde and don't own this shampoo and conditioner.....GO BUY IT NOW!!!! I have EXTREMELY thick hair....and LOTS of it.....Wither it is Ombre Blonde or ALL blonde....I NEED to have this Shampoo and Conditioner!!! Idk if anybody else experiences this, though I'm sure some of you do, but when you have blonde thick hair....it is extremely hard to manage, and VERY hard to comb or brush through. Without this shampoo or conditioner i cannot comb through my hair, and i am not exaggerating at all! SOO if you are OVER fighting with your comb/brush every time you wash your hair....GO BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!
Brittany K.
Gainesville, FL
Redken does make great products that stay true to their titles. I am a blonde, and I loved using this shampoo/conditioner set. Now, Redken has the new blonde line that I actually like better. It's called Blonde Idol. If you are a dyed blonde, try the Blonde Idol Custom Tone Conditioner with this Blonde Glam shampoo. You'll have perfect salon done hair every day.
Nicole T.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
I loveee this shampoo! I battled frizzy and course hair everyday before this shampoo, and I'm so glad I finally found this and that agrees with my hair. After a few uses, I even noticed my hair was a bit blonder than before. I defiantly recommend this product to those like me with thick, brassy, and not-so-soft hair.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
I just purchased the color extend shampoo for the first time. I used to be a blonde and really enjoyed the blonde glam shampoo and conditioner A LOT.... Blonde Glam has the perfect amount of moisture without being heavy or making my hair greasy. I LOVE this shampoo!
Jerrica G.
Ansonia, OH
I liked using Redken's Blonde Glam shampoo. I use many products to maintain my blonde hair. I like to avoid going to the saloon and coloring my hair at home and these products help me achieve the level of blonde and maintience needed for keeping up with my color.
Cindy M.
Greenville, NC
I have tried a lot of shampoos for blondes, and this was nothing special. It is a great product, but it tends to dull out my hair instead of keeping it incredible bright! It's a great product, but not quite worth the price.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Just started using this and even though I only used it for a week I wanted to come on and give it an "A" for what I've noticed so far. I am very happy that it is keeping the brassy color away from my artificial blonde hair.
Kourtney B.
This is great for blondes! As a blonde myself I love this product. I used to use it during the summer when I was younger. It's great for pool hair because as my fellow blondes know, chlorine turns hair green. YUCK! But this shampoo helps revive your natural blonde color!
Sheree C.
Pottstown, PA
I have to admit, i use more then a quarter sized portion of the Conditioner to manage my thick blonde hair.......How much do you all use?!
Miranda M.
At what stores can I purchase this?
Flavia P.
orlando, fl
Does this shampoo helps to take out yellowish colors from blonde hair?