BY REDKEN

Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
doral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros:
- This really does deposit color, a warm golden blonde to darker strands.
- It smells really nice
- Does a great job conditioning.

Cons:
- If you have any streaks that are platinum blonde (I have them from the summer), they will turn the very light strands light pink. I'm not complaining, it actually looks pretty cool, and it washes out with the next shampooing. But just a warning: this turns platinum blonde hair a very light pink. I left it on for 5 minutes.
Angela Maria Y.
Angela Maria Y.
Odessa, FL
Love everything about it, smell, texture, softness, non greasy, the way it makes my hair feel, I truly can tell its actually made for "b;ondes" it enhances my hair color and makes it last for weeks sometimes an extra month or two!!!! If you are a blonde or with blonde highlights.....spend the little splurge and get this! You will be so HAPPY!!!! Thanks for reading my review!!!
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Redken product for keeping my blonde color looking fresh and not brassy. It's not cheap since its a salon brand but it's not too expensive. It's worth the price if you are a bottle blonde. I would recommend this product to anyone who is fighting the brass!
Nora S.
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
This is a great product. It helps to fight the brass color of my hair, and it leaves my hair feeling soft, untangled, and yet doesn't weigh it down. It's a bit pricey, but worth it, and a little goes a long way, too. I'd recommend this product and buy it again.
Kara S.
Kara S.
I used to use this all the time. Great product. Unfortunately my hair Solon stopped carrying it and I haven't found it since. I'm picky about my hair and what I put in it but I loved the tones I felt it added.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
So soft and perfect for Blonde hair. Protects and enlivens blonde hair! My hair is cool-treated with blonde ombré, and I like how effective this is to my hair. I usually but it at Ulta, and get my rewards.
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Redken is definitely a brand I really trust with my hair - I know it's healthy for it and I'm willing to spend a little more on it knowing that it's not damaging, but actually restoring my hair.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great to hold the right shade of blonde that you want. It is a little expensive for how little you get but a little bit of product goes a long way.
Holly P.
Holly P.
Florence, AL
I tried this product for a short time. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't what I was looking for. I have over processed hair they is hard to moisturize.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This treatment refreshes my platinum blonde strands and makes them soft and shiny. My hair practically glows after each use.