BY REDKEN

Color-Activating Treatment for Warm Blonde Highlights

Refines highlights; Clarifies color

Jordan S.
Taylors, SC
My salon stylist uses this when I come in and it’s great. It’s hard to keep up with blonde hair and this helps. The only thing I don’t like is sometimes it leaves me with a brassy look.
Ginger S.
Duncansville
Kept my hair from getting brassy. I need to use a 50 volume processor. My hair is naturally very dark and I need the higher volume to pull out the red shade
Katie S.
As a blonde it’s hard to find stuff that I actually like but on top of that I could never find something my husband likes the smell of. Redken is the best!!
amanda d.
I love redke products! I love the way this makes my hair feel and look. It keeps blondes looking blonde. As a hairdresser I 10/10 recommend!
Heather G.
Morgantown
I absolutely loved Blond Glam. I’m so upset that quit making it. It made my hair feel amazing.
Jilla A.
Love it! Have been using Redken products for over 15 years and highly recommend it. I have curly hair and this product leaves my hair looking amazing every time. Worth every penny!