Redken Blonde Glam Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Sari S.

BY REDKEN

Shine activator for multi-tonal blondes Grapefruit extract Blonde Glam Conditioner detangles multi-tonal blondes and refines highlights to revive dimension. Redken Blonde Glam contains the exclusive Interbond Conditioning System which delivers grapefruit extract, a natural anti-oxidant polyphenol and shimmering mica to form the exclusive Crystal Shine Complex. This highlight-targeted formula helps eliminate brassiness, clarify color and reinforce strength. redken.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC. Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any man see more...

Sari S.
Sari S.
Warren, PA
This product was used on me at a salon before and I loved it! The town I live in now doesn't have it anywhere that I have looked, but I am still on the hunt! Got to treat blonde hair with special care! I have to dye my hair to keep up with my platinum blonde but I totally need the best products out there to care for the damaged strands post dye job.
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
Redken Blonde Gam is a great product for those that color their hair. It makes your hair color last longer which means fewer times to the Salon. This condition works great for Salon Hair and just blonde hair. It brightens your color and makes your hair easily to manage. I use this every time I wash my hair.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Zeeland, MI
Redken makes a great product. This conditioner leaves hair feeling smooth and the smell is divine! My hair is fine texture and thick. I have highlights, which is why I use this. Conditioner leaves hair feeling very nice and combs out easily without tangles.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Batavia, NY
All of the redken products are wonderful. This one smells great! The red one smells like carpet shampoo. The blonde glam is great for any color hair that needs more moisture, blondes lack moisture is all!
Dalina P.
Dalina P.
Waterloo, IA
Would highly recommend it if you have blonde hair and would love the super blonde look! Brightens up your blonde and keeps your hair looking fresh and new
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
This is an affordable product- the most bang for your buck especially if you are concerned about how you treat your hair. It's my weekday conditioner.
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
When I had blonde hair I used this product. it was recommend by hair dresser. I really liked this product and now I use the color treated collection.
Kylie D.
Kylie D.
Anderson, IN
Not my favorite, but still does an adequate job. It does protect the color and keeps my ends from being dry
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
I have purchased this conditioner multiple times & I do like it. It is slightly overpriced in my opinion & I do have to use a purple shampoo in addition to this to achieve the blonde color that I'm after. But it does make my hair feel healthy & smooth!
Delana J.
Delana J.
I would love using this product when I would have my hair heavily hilighted throughout the summer. Overall, the price is doable and I didn't mind paying for it as it kept my blonde hair blonder longer. I have always been satisfied with this product!