BY REDKEN

Redken Blonde Glam Conditioner detangles, helps strengthen and revives hair for a bright, sparkling, shiny finish. see more...

• How does this compare to Redken Blonde Idol?1 Answers
Robin R.
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
If you color your hair blonde but find that it fades a bit over time this is going to be your best friend. While it is a little pricey it gives your treated blonde hair that extra boost and leave it looking salon fresh. The only downside is that it doesn't leave your hair feeling super soft.
Kaylee A.
Kaylee A.
Appalachia, VA
I love redken shampoo and all their hair products. My hair is fine and blonde, and this shampoo was perfect for my hair type. It didn't dry it out or weigh it down at all and I really liked it, I would probably buy it again in the future. I highly recommend all redken products
Mary B.
Mary B.
Minneapolis, MN
As a natural blonde I like to find good shampoos and conditioners to enhance my hair. I love the light grapefruit scent Blonde Glam has. I've been using this for over 5 years and find it effective and would recommend it for anyone looking for good conditioner for blondes!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA
I absolutely love this product. As someone who has color-treated hair, I had problems for years. A friend suggested this amazing product and it's changed my hair texture entirely. I have manageable hair after using this product. Not the dry fly away hair I had before!
kristin m.
kristin m.
charleston, SC
Love love love this conditioner. It is so nice for those with blonde hair, keeps it from getting brassy which is a blonde's worst nightmare! The price is a little on the steep side but not insanely expensive. The scent is also nice. Leaves hair very soft and bright!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Riverside, CA
I have brassy ends sometimes and I always like using this product as a minor touch up while in the shower. I am still currently using this so its going well so far. This conditioner helps my color as well as making my hair feel soft as a color conditioner should.
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Kansas City, MO
Blonde Glam by Redken is a great middle of the road conditioner. I like the smell and the price point is good for a professional product. It didn't knock my socks off but it got the job done and my hair felt nice and soft after using it! I would buy again.
Bella W.
Bella W.
Edmond, OK
This conditioner is great for blonde hair. It is soft and makes your hair feel clean. It has a nice scent which is always nice. It has a long lasting effect. I baught this product at the Ulta beauty supply store. I defiantly recommend this to others.
Carly E.
Carly E.
You won't be disappointed with this blonde conditioner and while you are at it buy the matching shampoo too! Great for blondes or super blondes too! It is a purple formal and is top of the line.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Richmond, VA
This is my absolute favorite conditioner!! It keeps my blonde color bright and vibrant, my hair soft, and also smells amazing! I use it with the shampoo and I'm never disappointed!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Greensboro, NC
How does this compare to Redken Blonde Idol?