Redken Blonde Glam Conditioner uploaded by Vanessa C.

BY REDKEN

Redken Blonde Glam Conditioner detangles, helps strengthen and revives hair for a bright, sparkling, shiny finish. see more...

• How does this compare to Redken Blonde Idol?1 Answers
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
I love how fresh this conditioner keeps my highlights. It looks like I just got them done yesterday, even weeks later. It is just enough that my hair doesn’t look greasy too soon and my hair is very manageable.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Dallas L.
I used to get highlights and used this every day! Ir helped my ends keep the blonde glow a lot longer. Although it is pricy, but it feels amazing on your hair! Doesn't leave my hair greasy!
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Great scent and leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, and strong! l will keep buying this product as long as it keeps helping my hair feel this weightless and holds my color! Great product and a full five star rating!
Sam R.
This shampoo is the best thing to happen to my hair! It is well worth the price tag. Smells amazing, leaves my hair feeling soft and without the use of a ton of extra product. I have curly hair that I am currently working to regrow. This product helps so much without weighing my hair down at all. I don't have to use a lot which is nice, paired with the conditioner it leaves my hair feeling and looking amazing! I will continue to rebuy this product over and over!
Liliana H.
I LOVE THIS LINE! My hair is blonde, long, straight and thick. This really works amazing at keeping my hair shiny and a nice blonde. It works amazing on bleached or highlighted hair. I highly recommend this!
Kate B.
Last summer I put blonde in my hair and thanks to this it stayed longer than I would have thought! With my auburn hair I didn't think the blonde would hold very long but it stayed vibrant and lasted the whole summer thanks to this shampoo and conditioner! It smells great and is available at wal marts and salons almost everywhere. I bought mine after having multiple girls from the salon tell me about the brand and I'm very satisfied!
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I used this conditioner awhile ago when I was really blonde and it did help my hair but I didn't notice a huge difference between this and other conditioners I've tried out.
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
If you color your hair blonde but find that it fades a bit over time this is going to be your best friend. While it is a little pricey it gives your treated blonde hair that extra boost and leave it looking salon fresh. The only downside is that it doesn't leave your hair feeling super soft.
Kaylee A.
Appalachia, VA
I love redken shampoo and all their hair products. My hair is fine and blonde, and this shampoo was perfect for my hair type. It didn't dry it out or weigh it down at all and I really liked it, I would probably buy it again in the future. I highly recommend all redken products
Amanda D.
Greensboro, NC
How does this compare to Redken Blonde Idol?