Redken Blonde Glam Conditioner uploaded by Vanessa C.Redken Blonde Glam Conditioner uploaded by Sari S.

BY REDKEN

• Detangles, helps strengthen and revives blondes for a bright, sparkling, shiny finish
  • Delivers grapefruit extract that combines with a natural anti-oxidant polyphenol
  • Suitable for normal hair

Detangles, helps strengthen and revives blondes for a bright, sparkling, shiny finish. Redken's exclusive interbond conditioning system delivers grapefruit extract that combines with a natural anti-oxidant polyphenol and shimmering mica for a perfect finish.

• How does this compare to Redken Blonde Idol?1 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the money? 1 Answers
  • Does it really help with the color?4 Answers
Redken Blonde Glam Conditioner
  • "I bleach my hair almost every month and a half and it keeps my hair silky smooth and not so fried." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this shampoo and conditioner and it leaves your hair silky smooth and so soft a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • ".. leaves my hair smelling and looking great!" in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend this product!" in 1 review
  • "Works great & keeps your hair looking perfect." in 1 review
Dallas L.
I used to get highlights and used this every day! Ir helped my ends keep the blonde glow a lot longer. Although it is pricy, but it feels amazing on your hair! Doesn't leave my hair greasy!
Lo K.
Hudsonville
Review for: Redken Blonde Glam Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
This stuff is AMAZING. It is the only conditioner I use. The smell is great and it really works good. When I apply it I usually let it sit on my hair for 5 mins, I find it really helps keeps my hair less knotty.
Andra D.
Review for: Redken Blonde Glam Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
Simple yet effective conditioner to brighten and soften blonde hair. Smells fresh not to strong and doesn't leave hair weighted down. Perfect for daily use as long as you don't use too much a little goes a long way.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
Redone was my go-to brand in hair school, and after spending so much time over processing my hair to blonde... I knew I needed a great product to help keep my blonde hair from being dull. This product does the trick!
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
I love how fresh this conditioner keeps my highlights. It looks like I just got them done yesterday, even weeks later. It is just enough that my hair doesn’t look greasy too soon and my hair is very manageable.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
If you are all over blonde or have highlights this stuff is so great. It makes my blonde stand out more
Definitely brightens it and makes it feel soft and less tangled.
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
This product detangles, helps strengthen and revives blondes for a bright, sparkling, shiny finish. Detangles, helps strengthen and revives blondes for a bright, sparkling, shiny finish. It contains a grapefruit extract that combines with a natural anti-oxidant polyphenol and shimmering mica for a perfect finish. I would recommend this product.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
This is the good stuff right here so good on your hair makes it super soft sometimes I don’t even have to add leave in conditioner because it’s so good and trust me my hair gets tangled really silly so this stuff is amazing for my hair definitely recommended
Anna S.
Does it really help with the color?
Erica C.
Warrenton, VA
Is this product really worth the price? Or am I just paying for the "brand name?"
Amanda D.
Greensboro, NC
How does this compare to Redken Blonde Idol?
Taylor N.
Merkel, TX
How is this product? Is it worth the money?