BeautyHairHair ProductsRedken
Blondage High Bright Shampoo

Redken Blondage High Bright Shampoo

by Redken

Conditioning cleansing balm washes away build up to reveal lighter, brighter blonde

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redken Blondage High Bright Shampoo!
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Redken Blondage High Bright Shampoo uploaded by Heather H.
Redken Blondage High Bright Shampoo uploaded by Heather H.
What IS this? Besides a good shampoo, I noticed no difference in "blondage brightening" whatever that means. As usual Redken shampoo is a wonderful shampoo but per what it aledges I don't see it. It does smell good though.
Marli M.
Riverview, FL
Redken Blondage High Bright Shampoo uploaded by Marli M.
I have used so many shampoo products but when I tried this line of three products I can say that nothing compares to Redken's Blondage High Bright!!! The aroma that this has is spectacular, it helps restore lost shine in dyed blonde hair, it also helps maintain a beautiful color while you wait for your next visit to the salon. Without a doubt, a more than recommended product!
Lisa M.
Kennesaw, GA
Redken Blondage High Bright Shampoo uploaded by Lisa M.
I enjoyed the Redken Blondage bright shampoo. The scent is ok, I didn’t love it but I didn’t hate it. I definitely saw a difference in my hair color. The shampoo toned down the brassy tone, which is why you would use a blue shampoo- so it definitely does the job it’s intended to do. I didn’t feel that it moisturized my hair significantly. I would recommend if you’re looking for the toning effect for blonde hair.
Sasha Y.
Redken Blondage High Bright Shampoo uploaded by Sasha Y.
I am really loving this trio of products. The result after one use is beautiful blonde hair I just had my hair colored so it is perfectly blonde but after using these three together it is definitely a brighter glossier blonde. At least I feel so. I love the fact that these products are clear and don’t need a purple tint in that I felt confident using them a week after coloring my hair. Normally purple tent shampoos really leave a deposit and I love that this does not
Judith  F.
Fullerton, CA
Redken Blondage High Bright Shampoo uploaded by Judith  F.
My hair is so much brighter thanks to this. It also smells so amazing and when I wash my hair with it I always get compliments on the scent.
Magdalena  A.
Ontario, CA
Redken Blondage High Bright Shampoo uploaded by Magdalena  A.
As a non-natural blonde I'm not new to wanting to keep my hair color looking vibrant but this is not your traditional brightening shampoo for starters it's not purple... it's clear. This is the 2nd step of 3 in the blondage high bright line. After shampooing you apply the conditioner for refreshed blonde locks that smell amazing.
Jennifer O.
Boonton Twp, NJ
Redken Blondage High Bright Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer O.
the shampoo seemed to take a away some of the bassinets. I have a regular scalp and it kept it that way. I would od liked to see the color blue in the shampoo. over all I was satisfied with the smell and the soft clean hair I got using this shampoo.
Tamara W.
Altamont, IL
Redken Blondage High Bright Shampoo uploaded by Tamara W.
I can't really review this product alone as I used it as part of a 3 product system from Redken High Bright. I will say that all together the products were phenomenal. And they all smell really good. It was a bit drying but using a hair mask in between uses helped that significantly. It's definitely something I'd buy to keep my blonde hair looking nice and bright and not brassy.
Andria K.
Parker, CO
Redken Blondage High Bright Shampoo uploaded by Andria K.
This shampoo lives up to its name! Very impressed. I used Redken long ago but it’s been years since I purchased the brand since I’m always trying new and innovative products. When I received this High Bright line the timing couldn’t have been better and my hair is very light blonde, and I’ve been working hard to combat it becoming brassy from mineral deposits in my well water. Initially I thought this shampoo would have a tint (I assumed blue/purple toning element) so I was surprised to see this was clear. The consistency is thick like a jelly but with major slip. It’s quite a different feeling, but it suds up very well on my scalp. I only wash my hair twice per week so it does get quite greasy but fortunately this cuts through that even without a double wash. I can tell when rinsing out my hair feels smooth even before conditioning to seal everything. The scent is also so delicious- almost like a unisex almost a light cologne scent but not too masculine. I’m combination with the High Bright conditioner, after washing drying and styling as normal I can say that my hair is softer and shinier than it has been in a very long time! Like so shiny it’s what I have been desperately looking for in a product. I’m not sure of the ingredients that make my hair look light and bright, but it is effective and leaves it with a super clean feel (no weight). Will definitely repurchase when I run out. Thanks to Influenster because I may not have ever tried this line without it being sent to me for my review. I promise it’s a fabulous option for blondes!
Mareike H.
Redken Blondage High Bright Shampoo uploaded by Mareike H.
after the initial pre treatment spray, using the shampoo, lathering and rinsing was super easy. following with the conditioner. the entire 3 step process was super easy, with results after each application

Looking for your answer?