BY REDKEN #22 in Texturizing Spray

A unique, salt-free, volumizing treatment styler spray with a mineral blend to infuse hair with texture and create waves and big beachy style (no sand required!).

• Mineral blend infuses hair with texture
  • Salt-free
  • Creates waves and big beachy style
  • For use on all hair types

AQUA / WATER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,PHENOXYETHANOL, P OLYURETHANE 34 / P O LYURETHANE-34 ,POLYACRYLATE-3, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM /FRAGRANCE, POLYSORBATE 80, TRIETHANOLAMINE,CALCIUM CARBONATE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE,LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL,TOCOPHEROL

• I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my t...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beac...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?3 Answers
Marissa A.
Suffolk, VA
Perfect summer beach waves are so easy with this! I have really thick and curly hair already, so I can’t pretend like this product is the reason my hair is curly, but— it added so much life and texture to my hair! Already bought my 3rd bottle because I love this stuff so much!!!
Lauren M.
This is one of the better wave sprays that I've used. It still puts crunch in my hair, but nowhere near others I've used. My hair does have the beachy vibe when I use it. It gives a good scent to my hair, and it stays all day.
Chavonne L.
Smells great! Probably the only pro about this product. I felt like it was really hard to work through the hair even when it specifically states to use on damp towel dried hair. I wouldn't recommend this.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I received the 1ounce bottle of Redken Beach Envy Volume Wave Aid in the Ulta Pump Up the Volume Sampler Kit. The entire kit only cost 10$ and this product alone was worth that much if you ask me. I have since bought the full size spray and love the way it makes my beachy wavy hair look with very little effort!
Christina S.
Love this redken beach spray. It smells amazing and is quality stuff!! Doesn't make my hair crunchy. Added texture and held the style
Bianny M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Its my one thing to use during summer too keep my waves nice and with volume
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I’ve always been a huge fan of redken products! Especially this! It’s so easy to work with and it leaves your hair looking flawless! I’ve always loved loose, messy, wavy curls! This product will give you the beachy look without ever setting foot there! It also smells amazing!!! (That’s a huge plus for me!)
Danica S.
Port Moody
I am pleasantly surprised by this product! My hairdresser gave me a sample and I haven't stopped using it since. It makes my hair smell amazing and gives such a nice texture to my hair without making it too big or frizzy. Would definitely buy again
Donna L.
Liberty
If you want a beach feel to your hair while it looks styled then this is the product for you. If gives finer hair texture giving it the ability to hold a wave better.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Meredith D.
I would really love to try the tousled beach hair look and trust the Redkin brand. How does this product work? Is it something I can use a hair dryer with? Does it give really good curls?
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?
Brittany F.
Succasunna, nj
I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beachy look or waves. But most of the ones I've tried leave my hair flat and hard. Has anyone tried this product or had any advice on how to get beachy hair?
Heather L.
I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my thick hair. How well does this spray work with hair like mine?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Does this work well? I used to have a sea salt spray that I loved, buy was discontinued. I haven't found one I absolutely love as much as that one! Can't even remember the name anymore!

back