BY REDKEN #18 in Texturizing Spray

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A unique, salt-free, volumizing treatment styler spray with a mineral blend to infuse hair with texture and create waves and big beachy style (no sand required!).

• Mineral blend infuses hair with texture
  • Salt-free
  • Creates waves and big beachy style
  • For use on all hair types

AQUA / WATER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,PHENOXYETHANOL, P OLYURETHANE 34 / P O LYURETHANE-34 ,POLYACRYLATE-3, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM /FRAGRANCE, POLYSORBATE 80, TRIETHANOLAMINE,CALCIUM CARBONATE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE,LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL,TOCOPHEROL

• I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my t...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beac...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Emily M.
Howell, MI
I just don't see a difference in my hair. I have naturally wavy hair and this does nothing to boost some curl into my hair. I follow all the directions and nothing happens. My mom has naturally curly hair and this doesn't do anything for her either. The only good thing about this product is the scent. Very ineffective and wouldn't recommend.
Chavonne L.
Smells great! Probably the only pro about this product. I felt like it was really hard to work through the hair even when it specifically states to use on damp towel dried hair. I wouldn't recommend this.
JENN C.
Halifax
Not my favourite salt spray. I find it sticky. Smells good. Is alright to use for one day but too sticky to leave in and jave good day 2 hair
Sara M.
Grove City, OH
This product was kind of a miss for me. It's a sea salt spray so it leaves my hair feeling really dry after using it. It doesn't really add much wave to my hair, it just feels rough and like there's a lot of buildup on my hair.
Marissa P.
Mentone, IN
Didn't like the crunchy feel. It has an amazing smell and could be good for scrunching if you like a crunchy feel it your looking for a soft beachy wave this isn't the product for you
April D.
westerville
Wasn’t impressed smell was not very nice and left hair felling dirty . Did give texture but wasn’t for me .
Megan E.
Shepherdsville
I like what this product did but I was able to find a cheaper brand that did the same thing with more oz. In the bottle at my local drug store
Abbey K.
Doesn’t seem to do much for my hair unless I let it air dry. Then it has waves but is also crunchy.
Paisley D.
This product definitely enhanced the natural wave in my hair. It also seemed to add extra hold to my hair, and it smelled nice. I didn't like how it made my hair feel though. It was very drying left my hair feeling almost straw-like. I have very think hair with a slight natural wave.
Carly H.
Watertown, NY
It's good if you like your hair to be crunchy. It does keep you very nice beach waves and the smell is very pleasant
Meredith D.
I would really love to try the tousled beach hair look and trust the Redkin brand. How does this product work? Is it something I can use a hair dryer with? Does it give really good curls?
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?
Brittany F.
Succasunna, nj
I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beachy look or waves. But most of the ones I've tried leave my hair flat and hard. Has anyone tried this product or had any advice on how to get beachy hair?
Heather L.
I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my thick hair. How well does this spray work with hair like mine?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Does this work well? I used to have a sea salt spray that I loved, buy was discontinued. I haven't found one I absolutely love as much as that one! Can't even remember the name anymore!

back