BY REDKEN #18 in Texturizing Spray

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A unique, salt-free, volumizing treatment styler spray with a mineral blend to infuse hair with texture and create waves and big beachy style (no sand required!).

• Mineral blend infuses hair with texture
  • Salt-free
  • Creates waves and big beachy style
  • For use on all hair types

AQUA / WATER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,PHENOXYETHANOL, P OLYURETHANE 34 / P O LYURETHANE-34 ,POLYACRYLATE-3, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM /FRAGRANCE, POLYSORBATE 80, TRIETHANOLAMINE,CALCIUM CARBONATE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE,LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL,TOCOPHEROL

• I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my t...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beac...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Leanna P.
Maricopa
This really works and does the best job a texture can do. It brings your hair out and make it look full and beautiful. Trustt
zhenya s.
This product is great. I used it very frequent and then blow dry. It creates a nice texture and doesn't leave it crunchy.
Kimberly A.
This is such a great spray to put on after you shower and blow dry your hair with a diffuser to get a nice beachy look.
Carly H.
Watertown, NY
It's good if you like your hair to be crunchy. It does keep you very nice beach waves and the smell is very pleasant
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Never tried this befor but i wouldnt knock it down tell i did!! Id try anything that works or thats recomended for me
Tatsiana S.
Harrisburg, PA
I liked this product very much. It performed well on me and I would use it again. I like the quality and price of it
Olivia V.
Adrian , MI
This spray is bomb! When you get out of the shower and your in a rush but want some beach waves just spray and go!
Allisun K.
Concord, CA
A little goes a long way, and this gives me a good curl pattern!

It lasts a long time, great value for the cost!
Cynthia H.
I use this whenever I curl my hair. I feel like it gives my hair that beachy look to it. The smell is nice too!!
Ariel C.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is my go to product! I use it every day when I get out of the shower and it's never steered me wrong.
Meredith D.
I would really love to try the tousled beach hair look and trust the Redkin brand. How does this product work? Is it something I can use a hair dryer with? Does it give really good curls?
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?
Brittany F.
Succasunna, nj
I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beachy look or waves. But most of the ones I've tried leave my hair flat and hard. Has anyone tried this product or had any advice on how to get beachy hair?
Heather L.
I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my thick hair. How well does this spray work with hair like mine?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Does this work well? I used to have a sea salt spray that I loved, buy was discontinued. I haven't found one I absolutely love as much as that one! Can't even remember the name anymore!

back