BY REDKEN

A unique, salt-free, volumizing treatment styler spray with a mineral blend to infuse hair with texture and create waves and big beachy style (no sand required!).

• Mineral blend infuses hair with texture
  • Salt-free
  • Creates waves and big beachy style
  • For use on all hair types

AQUA / WATER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,PHENOXYETHANOL, P OLYURETHANE 34 / P O LYURETHANE-34 ,POLYACRYLATE-3, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM /FRAGRANCE, POLYSORBATE 80, TRIETHANOLAMINE,CALCIUM CARBONATE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE,LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL,TOCOPHEROL

• I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my t...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beac...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?3 Answers
Kate K.
This stuff makes wavy hair even more gorgeous. It makes naturally wavy hair look like you just stepped off the sand. Love all this product.
Kimberly L.
China Springs
This product really helps when I don't want to straighten my hair. It gives enough texture to just scrunch my hair and go. Smells good too
Bee H.
Clinton Township, MI
This is a great spray for those with stubborn straight hair like mine. If I spray this on my hair after a shower I get gentle, soft waves!
Mackenzie C.
Chicago
This stuff is the bomb. It brings my waves back to life. Just a couple sprays into damp hair and you’ll have long lasting waves all day!
Christina S.
Love this redken beach spray. It smells amazing and is quality stuff!! Doesn't make my hair crunchy. Added texture and held the style
Kendra M.
Benson, NC
I love this brand. Makes your hair look full and texturized. Better to spray the product in your hands and run it through your hair.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I live this beach wave product. If you want beachy and wavy hair this is the product to use. It is great and super light on the hair.
Savannah A.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this spray!! It smells amazing and gives me natural, manageable waves. I've tried a lot of sea sprays and this takes the cake!
Tori E.
Georgetown
Love putting this in just before before blow drying and curling, that way it has the Beachy vibe. Very light which I love as well!
Erin C.
Huntington
Love this product for adding effortless waves into any hair texture! I recommend this product to all my clients as a hair stylist.
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?
Meredith D.
I would really love to try the tousled beach hair look and trust the Redkin brand. How does this product work? Is it something I can use a hair dryer with? Does it give really good curls?
Heather L.
I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my thick hair. How well does this spray work with hair like mine?
Brittany F.
Succasunna, nj
I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beachy look or waves. But most of the ones I've tried leave my hair flat and hard. Has anyone tried this product or had any advice on how to get beachy hair?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Does this work well? I used to have a sea salt spray that I loved, buy was discontinued. I haven't found one I absolutely love as much as that one! Can't even remember the name anymore!