BY REDKEN #18 in Texturizing Spray

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A unique, salt-free, volumizing treatment styler spray with a mineral blend to infuse hair with texture and create waves and big beachy style (no sand required!).

• Mineral blend infuses hair with texture
  • Salt-free
  • Creates waves and big beachy style
  • For use on all hair types

AQUA / WATER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,PHENOXYETHANOL, P OLYURETHANE 34 / P O LYURETHANE-34 ,POLYACRYLATE-3, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM /FRAGRANCE, POLYSORBATE 80, TRIETHANOLAMINE,CALCIUM CARBONATE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE,LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL,TOCOPHEROL

• I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my t...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beac...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jennifer L.
Waukesha, WI
My go-to for hop out the shower, air dry, don't care hair! Redken always impresses and this product is up there with all the rest. Smells great and not too heavy in my hair.
Shannon G.
Albany , NY
I love this as an easy product to spray in after I shower so that I don't have to dry and straighten during the summer. It smells nice and its light but holds and adds some natural waves easily
Anastasia A.
Fort Lupton, CO
This is so awesome it works so well for wavy hair and really tames the fly aways! I use it after the shower and scrunch my hair n it keeps my waves lookin nice all day! It is a pricier product but I is worth ever penny!
Melanie T.
Sidney, NE
It has quite a bit of hold (some times a bit crispy). I do feel that it holds the shape better when your hair has mostly air dried prior to applying the product.
Brittany C.
Rockland, MA
The product smells amazing but didn't work as well as I was hoping for. My hair is pin straight all the time (even when I don't blow dry it) and I was hoping it could put somewhat of a pretty wave.
Karon J.
Saint Charles, MO
Perfect purse size for on the go and travel! This product smells amazing and makes my hair look like I just went swimming, in a good way! Great texture and body. Lightweight too so it doesn't weigh your hair down.
Sara M.
Grove City, OH
This product was kind of a miss for me. It's a sea salt spray so it leaves my hair feeling really dry after using it. It doesn't really add much wave to my hair, it just feels rough and like there's a lot of buildup on my hair.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Redken makes such quality products, including this one.  This really enhances my wavy hair- it gives it long-lasting body without that crunchy look.  It also smells great!
Liz B.
Stoughton , WI
Spray seems to work pretty well, gets a little crunchy if your not careful. I was hoping for a bit more gold without the crunch. But I love the packaging and smell!
Lorraine W.
Hutchins, TX
This is good for wavy hair like mine,y hair get coily when wet using Redken come wave aid made my hair shinier than other products, and it smells great.
Meredith D.
I would really love to try the tousled beach hair look and trust the Redkin brand. How does this product work? Is it something I can use a hair dryer with? Does it give really good curls?
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?
Brittany F.
Succasunna, nj
I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beachy look or waves. But most of the ones I've tried leave my hair flat and hard. Has anyone tried this product or had any advice on how to get beachy hair?
Heather L.
I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my thick hair. How well does this spray work with hair like mine?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Does this work well? I used to have a sea salt spray that I loved, buy was discontinued. I haven't found one I absolutely love as much as that one! Can't even remember the name anymore!

back