BY REDKEN #22 in Texturizing Spray

A unique, salt-free, volumizing treatment styler spray with a mineral blend to infuse hair with texture and create waves and big beachy style (no sand required!).

• Mineral blend infuses hair with texture
  • Salt-free
  • Creates waves and big beachy style
  • For use on all hair types

AQUA / WATER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,PHENOXYETHANOL, P OLYURETHANE 34 / P O LYURETHANE-34 ,POLYACRYLATE-3, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM /FRAGRANCE, POLYSORBATE 80, TRIETHANOLAMINE,CALCIUM CARBONATE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE,LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL,TOCOPHEROL

• I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my t...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beac...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?3 Answers
April D.
Gaylord, MI
I love this. The smell is also amazing. I use this a lot, especially in the winter when I'm missing the warm beach weather. It is definitely my go to mood booster for my hair. Couldn't ask for much better. People are always complimenting me on my hair. love it!
Chavonne L.
Smells great! Probably the only pro about this product. I felt like it was really hard to work through the hair even when it specifically states to use on damp towel dried hair. I wouldn't recommend this.
Jessica P.
Canterbury, NH
Love this product! I have super fine hair that doesn't usually stay wavy very well but with this product I can keep it wavy! I have even not shampooed it out and used it for volume the next day! Basically this product will be in my hair all summer long!
Staci L.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this! I have naturally curly hair and sometimes just want a wave. I've used beach sprays before and they leave my hair feeling crunchy and fried. redkens beach envy left moisture and a nice, full wave in my hair. super satisfied.
Sarah B.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this product. It is very light and does a great job of calming the frizz and making my wavy hair look great. I have blonde curly thick hair that can be hard to manage. It was a good value and definitely worth the price I would recommend it to others.
Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
From the few times I have used this spray, I am very impressed how this made my hair give that beach waves afterwards! I just spray the ends of my long hair and braid it for a few minutes and voila! I definitely recommend this product if you are looking for that instant beach waves in a bottle!
Laura D.
San Jose, CA
Holy cow! This was my first time using wave aid and it is a game changer. Instantly adds texture and grit:m. Definitely gives you that all day at the beach feeling in your hair. Washing out requires a little more shampoo than normal, but love it!
Sarah S.
Arlington , TX
I love this. I have naturally very wavy/slightly curly hair that poofs up and droops in the humidity. This makes my waves look like actual waves rather than a bad hair day. I don't find it crunchy and it doesn't dry out my drier ends. Would buy again if I ever finish the full size bottle 9a little goes a long way.)
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
In love with redkins new line beach envy volume! One it smells AMAZING!!! Gave me great volume and didn't leave a nasty feel in my hair. I also paired it with the beach envy shampoo and conditioner and I am in love!!!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I used this at a friends and wanted to take it home unfortunately they are sold out in my location. It is a affordable high end product and you get great results! I used this for my hair because I wanted a natural but yet pretty wave in my hair and this did just that! I would. It and recommend this product!
Meredith D.
I would really love to try the tousled beach hair look and trust the Redkin brand. How does this product work? Is it something I can use a hair dryer with? Does it give really good curls?
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?
Brittany F.
Succasunna, nj
I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beachy look or waves. But most of the ones I've tried leave my hair flat and hard. Has anyone tried this product or had any advice on how to get beachy hair?
Heather L.
I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my thick hair. How well does this spray work with hair like mine?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Does this work well? I used to have a sea salt spray that I loved, buy was discontinued. I haven't found one I absolutely love as much as that one! Can't even remember the name anymore!

back