BY REDKEN

A unique, salt-free, volumizing treatment styler spray with a mineral blend to infuse hair with texture and create waves and big beachy style (no sand required!).

• Mineral blend infuses hair with texture
  • Salt-free
  • Creates waves and big beachy style
  • For use on all hair types

AQUA / WATER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,PHENOXYETHANOL, P OLYURETHANE 34 / P O LYURETHANE-34 ,POLYACRYLATE-3, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM /FRAGRANCE, POLYSORBATE 80, TRIETHANOLAMINE,CALCIUM CARBONATE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE,LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL,TOCOPHEROL

• I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my t...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beac...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?3 Answers
Payton R.
I love this product for my hair!! It gives my hair some extra body and texture! It smells so good! It came with my shampoo and conditioner so it was free. But the price isn't too bad. I would buy this product again.
Ally B.
Crystal Lake
Redkin you’re amazing this product is amazing great product and great price for the product I have curly hair but with tight curls so I like it for messy curly recommend it for sure
Definitely recommend!
Shelby R.
This is my favorite product to use on my guest who have naturally wavy hair but want to enhance that wave a bit more for an all day result. It's about 12 dollars a bottle but will last about 3 months.
McCall A.
Provo, UT
This product is so amazing. I love the way it makes my hair feel, and smell. A little product goes a long way, which makes it such an easy buy. This product lasts a long time without reapplying. I would buy again and again.
Milena L.
Amazing product! I didn’t think it would work when i first tried But it did! I recommend everyone to get this product it leaves your hair very curly and shiny like you just got off of the beach. What a great product!
Patricia M.
When your hair won't listen to you and it isn't straight, curly or even wavy...give this a try, it gives my hair a decent look, making my frizzy mess look wavy and purposefully created.
cassandra g.
East Lynn, MA
I have never tried a product like this before. but, with the summer coming I thought this would be a great start to keep my waves with lots of volume. and, talk about easy application you literally get out of the shower and with damp hair you spray this all over and scrunch.
its a great product at a great price. I am so excited that I found this amazing product to get be beautiful before the summer months!
if you are looking for a product to give your beachy waves volume than this is 100% the product for you. trust me you won't be disappointed!
Marissa P.
Mentone , IN
Didn't like the crunchy feel. It has an amazing smell and could be good for scrunching if you like a crunchy feel it your looking for a soft beachy wave this isn't the product for you
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I received the 1ounce bottle of Redken Beach Envy Volume Wave Aid in the Ulta Pump Up the Volume Sampler Kit. The entire kit only cost 10$ and this product alone was worth that much if you ask me. I have since bought the full size spray and love the way it makes my beachy wavy hair look with very little effort!
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
I bought this looking for a product that would give my super fine hair a little extra body. It's a bit pricey but it does the job. It almost gives my hair the "first day after washing" feel. It smells great and you don't need a lot for it to be effective! I love my Redken products and this is no different!! A little cheaper and it would get 5 stars from me.
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?
Meredith D.
I would really love to try the tousled beach hair look and trust the Redkin brand. How does this product work? Is it something I can use a hair dryer with? Does it give really good curls?
Heather L.
I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my thick hair. How well does this spray work with hair like mine?
Brittany F.
Succasunna, nj
I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beachy look or waves. But most of the ones I've tried leave my hair flat and hard. Has anyone tried this product or had any advice on how to get beachy hair?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Does this work well? I used to have a sea salt spray that I loved, buy was discontinued. I haven't found one I absolutely love as much as that one! Can't even remember the name anymore!