BY REDKEN #18 in Texturizing Spray

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A unique, salt-free, volumizing treatment styler spray with a mineral blend to infuse hair with texture and create waves and big beachy style (no sand required!).

• Mineral blend infuses hair with texture
  • Salt-free
  • Creates waves and big beachy style
  • For use on all hair types

AQUA / WATER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,PHENOXYETHANOL, P OLYURETHANE 34 / P O LYURETHANE-34 ,POLYACRYLATE-3, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM /FRAGRANCE, POLYSORBATE 80, TRIETHANOLAMINE,CALCIUM CARBONATE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE,LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL,TOCOPHEROL

• I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my t...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beac...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I am SO in love with Redken's Beach Envy Volume Wave aid. When I was at the salon, I noticed it on the shelves and just had to have it and try it out! I had never heard of it before and just recently purchased it last week for around $20. And it works wonders. I have slightly naturally wavy hair, so it enhances what I already have. I use it right when I get out of the shower, while my hair is still damp and scrunch my hair. It holds perfectly, smells good, and is long lasting! The bottle is the cutest ever love the packaging too! Def a must have in my new collection of hair care products! If you are looking for a great sexy beachy  & tousled hair look, this is def the go-to product for you!! I have tryed several other scrunching sprays but nothing compares to this one its my new fav! 5 stars!! #Influenster
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
My hair is very thick, coarse, and straight with very little texture if any at all. Not cute. This gives it tons of volume and natural curly-girl looking curls especially when used with a diffuser on low, but works awesome just scrunched into towel dried hair. Highly recommend!
Jennifer H.
Goose Creek, SC
I wanted to love this product and I think I would if it was in a different bottle and had a broader spray pattern. The product itself works pretty good, but it sprays out in a stream instead of a mist. To me
I would prefer a mist to cover more hair at a time with the product. I dislike the stream of product hitting one area of my hair at a time so much so that I swapped it out into a cheaper spray bottle.
Alessa P.
I normally use this on damp hair or whenever I'm on my way to the beach. Since it does give my hair a beachy texture. It's an extremely light weight formula, but don't let that fool you the product is a little sticky and may sometimes make your hair more voluminous than expected.
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
I love this! I shower at night so usually my hair is a mess in the morning but once I wash my hair at night I spray this in on towel dried hair scrunch it in so my hair absorbs it and in the morning I wake up with beachy wavey hair ... it's the most amazing product ever. A little on the expensive side but if you don't have time to do your hair in the morning this is what you need!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love using this on hot summer days. It hides my frizz and adds nice volume and waves in my hair. It can feel a little sticky and crunchy depending on how much you put in, this is why I like ti for summer because it looks like you just got out of the pool or beach. Overall, a nice beach wave spray!  Redken Beach Envy Wave Aid Treatment Spray For Big Beachy Texture
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I have pin straight hair but this wave treatment gives me these gorgeous beach waves. Once my hairs styled it will keep the waves for an easy 12 hours. It smells good and works great. The price is great because you don't have to use a lot of product. The last time I bought it was about three months ago and I still have at least half a bottle.
Emily M.
Howell, MI
I just don't see a difference in my hair. I have naturally wavy hair and this does nothing to boost some curl into my hair. I follow all the directions and nothing happens. My mom has naturally curly hair and this doesn't do anything for her either. The only good thing about this product is the scent. Very ineffective and wouldn't recommend.
brittany r.
Orlando, FL
I love my hair wavy, but it's naturally straight. It's nice to find a product that aids in making my naturally straight hair a little bit more wavy. I like the way it smelled; it was also very easy to use. It works better when hair is wet, although somehow my friend uses it when her hair is dry.
Anel T.
I love when I braid my hair and I put this on my hair and leave it over night and when I wake up I take the braids off and the beachy waves are more defined and I have so much volume I love it! I have tried other that are better but this one is good if you want some texture on the hair
Meredith D.
I would really love to try the tousled beach hair look and trust the Redkin brand. How does this product work? Is it something I can use a hair dryer with? Does it give really good curls?
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?
Brittany F.
Succasunna, nj
I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beachy look or waves. But most of the ones I've tried leave my hair flat and hard. Has anyone tried this product or had any advice on how to get beachy hair?
Heather L.
I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my thick hair. How well does this spray work with hair like mine?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Does this work well? I used to have a sea salt spray that I loved, buy was discontinued. I haven't found one I absolutely love as much as that one! Can't even remember the name anymore!

back