Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I am SO in love with Redken's Beach Envy Volume Wave aid. When I was at the salon, I noticed it on the shelves and just had to have it and try it out! I had never heard of it before and just recently purchased it last week for around $20. And it works wonders. I have slightly naturally wavy hair, so it enhances what I already have. I use it right when I get out of the shower, while my hair is still damp and scrunch my hair. It holds perfectly, smells good, and is long lasting! The bottle is the cutest ever love the packaging too! Def a must have in my new collection of hair care products! If you are looking for a great sexy beachy  & tousled hair look, this is def the go-to product for you!! I have tryed several other scrunching sprays but nothing compares to this one its my new fav! 5 stars!! #Influenster