BY REDKEN

A unique, salt-free, volumizing treatment styler spray with a mineral blend to infuse hair with texture and create waves and big beachy style (no sand required!).

• Mineral blend infuses hair with texture
  • Salt-free
  • Creates waves and big beachy style
  • For use on all hair types

AQUA / WATER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,PHENOXYETHANOL, P OLYURETHANE 34 / P O LYURETHANE-34 ,POLYACRYLATE-3, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM /FRAGRANCE, POLYSORBATE 80, TRIETHANOLAMINE,CALCIUM CARBONATE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE,LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL,TOCOPHEROL

Shannon M.
Shawnee, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
This spray works great to add texture to my hair. My hair is really fine, so it needs all the help it can get! It smells great and lasts a long time. So, it’s definitely worth the price. I typically try to buy it at Ulta, when they have their special deals.
Makayla B.
chattnooga tn
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s perfect for the look every girl wants! I use it after I curl their hair that way it doesn’t look too soft but gives it a textured look and nice to the touch!! I also use it on my up dos and love it it
Abby L.
Greenville
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this spray my hair is straight If i dry it and wavy if i don’t i love being able to hop out of the shower brush my hair and spritz this a few times in my hair and I’m ready to go.
Bella E.
St Augustine, FL
I’d say this product is a pretty great purchase if you’re looking for an inexpensive way to do your hair in the morning. The bottle has lasted me FOREVER, almost an entire year. The trick with this stuff is to really let the product sink into your hair before releasing it, otherwise the beach waves won’t last!
Jeanne M.
Wilmington
To note, I have fine but dense/thick hair that is naturally wavy. Due to chemical processing (a.k.a. Coloring my hair), my waves are currently pretty loose if left alone.

I love using this product to create volume, added texture, and more defined “beach waves” with minimal heat styling that are more resistant to falling flat over the course of a day. I apply to somewhat damp hair after using a heat protecting primer, scrunch, and blow dry with a diffuser. I constantly get positive comments on my waves. If your hair isn’t naturally wavy/curly, you may want to use a curling iron to define your waves more. Brandi Cisneros, for example, has a good tutorial for this.

Pleasant but very mild scent, not heavyweight, a bit expensive but worth buying especially during frequent Ulta sales.
Marissa A.
Suffolk, VA
Perfect summer beach waves are so easy with this! I have really thick and curly hair already, so I can’t pretend like this product is the reason my hair is curly, but— it added so much life and texture to my hair! Already bought my 3rd bottle because I love this stuff so much!!!
Jaynee C.
Maricopa
LOVE! This makes my wavy curls look amazing! I do wish it wasn’t quite so volumizing since I already have thick hair and it just makes it really BIG. But the way it brings out the curls in my hair is worth it! But the sprayer always clogs and ends up shooting— instead of spraying<< VERY frustrating. But again, the product is worth it!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,354 reviews
I’ve always been a huge fan of redken products! Especially this! It’s so easy to work with and it leaves your hair looking flawless! I’ve always loved loose, messy, wavy curls! This product will give you the beachy look without ever setting foot there! It also smells amazing!!! (That’s a huge plus for me!)
Kelly W.
Eunice
Great product. Leaves hair soft and smells great. I have really thick hair and this helps keep the waves tamed. Long lasting. I would recommend this product.
Tiffany Z.
Sterling , IL
My hair is naturally straight and I just love this product for summer time! Not sticky and doesn’t leave hair looking terrible! I suggest this for those soft beach wave looks
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?
Meredith D.
I would really love to try the tousled beach hair look and trust the Redkin brand. How does this product work? Is it something I can use a hair dryer with? Does it give really good curls?
Heather L.
I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my thick hair. How well does this spray work with hair like mine?
Brittany F.
Succasunna, nj
I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beachy look or waves. But most of the ones I've tried leave my hair flat and hard. Has anyone tried this product or had any advice on how to get beachy hair?
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
Does this work for you? Have you found something better?