BY REDKEN #26 in Texturizing Spray

A unique, salt-free, volumizing treatment styler spray with a mineral blend to infuse hair with texture and create waves and big beachy style (no sand required!).

• Mineral blend infuses hair with texture
  • Salt-free
  • Creates waves and big beachy style
  • For use on all hair types

AQUA / WATER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,PHENOXYETHANOL, P OLYURETHANE 34 / P O LYURETHANE-34 ,POLYACRYLATE-3, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM /FRAGRANCE, POLYSORBATE 80, TRIETHANOLAMINE,CALCIUM CARBONATE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE,LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL,TOCOPHEROL

• I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my t...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beac...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?3 Answers
Jaynee C.
LOVE! This makes my wavy curls look amazing! I do wish it wasn’t quite so volumizing since I already have thick hair and it just makes it really BIG. But the way it brings out the curls in my hair is worth it! But the sprayer always clogs and ends up shooting— instead of spraying<< VERY frustrating. But again, the product is worth it!
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
I’d say this product is a pretty great purchase if you’re looking for an inexpensive way to do your hair in the morning. The bottle has lasted me FOREVER, almost an entire year. The trick with this stuff is to really let the product sink into your hair before releasing it, otherwise the beach waves won’t last!
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
This product does smell very ocean-y. Not in a bad way though it it just different for me. I really did like the texture that this gave my hair and it did hold, but when I woke up in the morning this did leave a residue in my hair. I bought this at ultra and u do love the other Redken diamond oil but the residue really was a bummer because it does leave a beautiful wave when used with a diffuser. I have thick qmwavy hair that it on the dry frizzy side on some days and this did very good on the initial use. It is a bit more than other spray like this.
Elizabeth C.
jonesboro
I love this product so much especially for summer. It’s fairly decent priced I guess. Long lasting quality for your hair. Smells absolutely wonderful in my hair. No room for improvement as it kicks everyone out the water.
Jade M.
This one I have to be careful with because I have crazy thick hair. First of all, they don't sell this anymore in most salons. It's a good beach spray but it is HEAVY. For thin hair, I would definitely recommend, but thick hair would be better with something a little softer.
Courtney E.
Bauxite, AR
I love this product for when I want more vlomue in my hair, especially right after it's been cleaned! It gives me tons of volume and even a little bit of a wave. I have fine, straight hair so this product works perfect for me without weighing my hair down!
McCall A.
Provo, UT
This product is so amazing. I love the way it makes my hair feel, and smell. A little product goes a long way, which makes it such an easy buy. This product lasts a long time without reapplying. I would buy again and again.
Tiffany Z.
Davenport
My hair is naturally straight and I just love this product for summer time! Not sticky and doesn’t leave hair looking terrible! I suggest this for those soft beach wave looks
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I am SO in love with Redken's Beach Envy Volume Wave aid. When I was at the salon, I noticed it on the shelves and just had to have it and try it out! I had never heard of it before and just recently purchased it last week for around $20. And it works wonders. I have slightly naturally wavy hair, so it enhances what I already have. I use it right when I get out of the shower, while my hair is still damp and scrunch my hair. It holds perfectly, smells good, and is long lasting! The bottle is the cutest ever love the packaging too! Def a must have in my new collection of hair care products! If you are looking for a great sexy beachy  & tousled hair look, this is def the go-to product for you!! I have tryed several other scrunching sprays but nothing compares to this one its my new fav! 5 stars!! #Influenster
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
My hair is very thick, coarse, and straight with very little texture if any at all. Not cute. This gives it tons of volume and natural curly-girl looking curls especially when used with a diffuser on low, but works awesome just scrunched into towel dried hair. Highly recommend!
Meredith D.
I would really love to try the tousled beach hair look and trust the Redkin brand. How does this product work? Is it something I can use a hair dryer with? Does it give really good curls?
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
Does this make your hair feel sticky or crunchy?
Brittany F.
Succasunna, nj
I've been looking for a spray to give my hair a nice beachy look or waves. But most of the ones I've tried leave my hair flat and hard. Has anyone tried this product or had any advice on how to get beachy hair?
Heather L.
I am in need of a spray that will actually work with my thick hair. How well does this spray work with hair like mine?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Does this work well? I used to have a sea salt spray that I loved, buy was discontinued. I haven't found one I absolutely love as much as that one! Can't even remember the name anymore!