Redken Beach Envy Shampoo Volumizing & Texturizing Shampoo For Big Beachy Texture uploaded by Cassie P.Redken Beach Envy Shampoo Volumizing & Texturizing Shampoo For Big Beachy Texture uploaded by Cassie P.Redken Beach Envy Shampoo Volumizing & Texturizing Shampoo For Big Beachy Texture uploaded by Carolyn G.

BY REDKEN

Big beachy texture and loose, beachy waves start with the right volume shampoo. This shampoo gently cleanses while also delivering a texture-boost and amazing body.

• Blend of filloxane, minerals and polymers to create amplified, loose, beachy waves
  • Adds volume and movement
  • For use on all hair types including flat, fine hair

AQUA/WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, CITRICACID, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HEXYLENEGLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM BENZOATE,SALICYLIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, LINALOOL,HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CALCIUM CARBONATE,AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, CITRONELLOL,SODIUM ACETATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL

• I have fine curly hair would this product work well for m...2 Answers
  • What are the benefits of this shampoo? Does it help to cr...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jessica M.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Redken Travel Size Beach Envy Volume Texturizing Shampoo more...
I prefer this one to the high volume shampoo that Redken has I do like it a lot it makes a huge difference when I leave my hair curly in the summer and just let it air dry naturally
Whitney A.
Bristol, VA
Review for: Redken Travel Size Beach Envy Volume Texturizing Shampoo more...
I recently started using his shampoo for my shorter cut and style. It helps my hair to be more playful for styling without being frizzy. I love all redone products I’ve tried and would recommend to anyone for any need. It’s is a high quality professional product and worth every penny!
Melody C.
The smell of the shampoo is pleasing enough. Smells like a decent perfume. It's not easy on the wallet. I did not notice any added volume to my fine, soft hair. Air dry or blow drying my hair made no difference. It also left my scalp dryer than normal. My strands looked dryer as well, even with the addiction of the matching conditioner. I Would not purchase again.
Leah B.
I have such mixed feelings about this line...it gives my sometimes limp, thin hair TONS of volume & when I curl my medium length hair with a 1.5 inch wand it is stunning! I always get a compliments because it really is the perfect "beachy" hair! The only negative I have is it leaves my hair super dried out, which is kind of nice (I can go at least 4 days in between washing!) but isn't healthy & makes it feel very dry & tangled.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
I bought the shampoo and conditioner from my hairdresser several months ago.  I did like the shampoo a bit better than the conditioner but found both to be drying for my hair.  What I did like about the conditioner was the scent - it was very pleasant, bright and fresh.   I think this shampoo may be okay for me if I paired it with a heavier conditioner.
Margaret R.
New Orleans, LA
Recently just switched to this shampoo and love it. My hair is fine but a lot of strands so the weightless volume it gives my hair is exactly what I was looking for. I notice the scent in the shower but once my hair is dry it goes away. I would definitely purchase again. Since switching in the first 2 weeks 6 friends had asked why my hair looked so good and this was my answer!
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
This shampoo does an awesome job giving my naturally curly hair texture but it does leave my hair a little dry. I like to use this shampoo on days that I want to wear my hair natural but I always follow it up with a conditioner in another line or my hair won't detangle in the shower.
Victoria R.
Knoxville, TN
This shampoo gives my hair great wave and definition while being voluminous with body. I can tend to go through this fairly quickly unfortunately though. It is decent priced sitting at around 20$, therefore not too bad.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
This stuff gives my fine, limp hair a bit of body, which is more than I can say about most other products. I have frustrated so many stylists with my hair I've pretty much given up hope for it. This not only gives me slightly more body than most other products, it leaves my hair nice and shiny as well.
ANGELA E.
I love to scrunch my hair with some of the beach spray, and this is a really good shampoo to pair it with. It smells great, and the smell isn't too strong though.  I love that it lathers nice, and it doesn't weigh my hair done. I would definitely buy again.  Great product!
Aimee W.
Trail Creek , IN
I have fine curly hair would this product work well for my hair?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
What are the benefits of this shampoo? Does it help to create those beach waves?