Redken Beach Envy Shampoo Volumizing & Texturizing Shampoo For Big Beachy Texture

BY REDKEN

Big beachy texture and loose, beachy waves start with the right volume shampoo. This shampoo gently cleanses while also delivering a texture-boost and amazing body.

• Blend of filloxane, minerals and polymers to create amplified, loose, beachy waves
  • Adds volume and movement
  • For use on all hair types including flat, fine hair

AQUA/WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, CITRICACID, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HEXYLENEGLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM BENZOATE,SALICYLIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, LINALOOL,HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CALCIUM CARBONATE,AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, CITRONELLOL,SODIUM ACETATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL

• I have fine curly hair would this product work well for m...2 Answers
  • What are the benefits of this shampoo? Does it help to cr...2 Answers
Kaleigh B.
Northport, AL
Review for: Redken Beach Envy Volume Texturizing Shampoo more...
This shampoo is amazing! I’ve never been a big fan of spending a lot of money on shampoo, but you are investing in your hair care which means less trips to the hair salon! This shampoo gives my hair the perfect texture needed to create waves and it doesn’t make it feel weird like other “beach wave” products. It smells amazing and makes my blonde hair really shine!
Jessica M.
Clifton, NJ
I prefer this one to the high volume shampoo that Redken has I do like it a lot it makes a huge difference when I leave my hair curly in the summer and just let it air dry naturally
Whitney A.
Bristol, VA
I recently started using his shampoo for my shorter cut and style. It helps my hair to be more playful for styling without being frizzy. I love all redone products I’ve tried and would recommend to anyone for any need. It’s is a high quality professional product and worth every penny!
Claudia V.
San Benito , TX
When trying to get your hair the style you want you need to buy products that help. I use the shampoo and conditioner. They smell good. They're affordable and get the job done.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Redken Beach Envy Volume Texturizing Shampoo more...
I love this shampoo! On a random trip to TJ Maxx I came across this for 10$ and thought I'll give it a whirl because in the past I have been a big fan of Redken products. To my surprise this shampoo did exactly what it said, it increased my volume at least 2x and gave me nice wavy hair -- which is incredible considering I have PIN STRAIGHT hair and every other shampoo I have ever tried has done nothing that it claims too.

The only con I have is that its hard for me to find this shampoo since its not always at TJ Maxx or any other place I regularly shop and it can be a little expensive if you buy it online or at a hair salon but if you see it discounted I would recommend.
Caitlyn C.
Dandridge, TN
As someone with flat, limp hair, this really helps give my hair some volume! It has a fresh scent to it. The reason why I didn't give it stars is because it doesn't really give you "beachy waves" like it claims. Maybe makes them easier to achieve thanks to the volumizing aspect, but it doesn't actually do it on its own. Aside from that, I'd probably still repurchase this shampoo.
Melody C.
The smell of the shampoo is pleasing enough. Smells like a decent perfume. It's not easy on the wallet. I did not notice any added volume to my fine, soft hair. Air dry or blow drying my hair made no difference. It also left my scalp dryer than normal. My strands looked dryer as well, even with the addiction of the matching conditioner. I Would not purchase again.
Leah B.
I have such mixed feelings about this line...it gives my sometimes limp, thin hair TONS of volume & when I curl my medium length hair with a 1.5 inch wand it is stunning! I always get a compliments because it really is the perfect "beachy" hair! The only negative I have is it leaves my hair super dried out, which is kind of nice (I can go at least 4 days in between washing!) but isn't healthy & makes it feel very dry & tangled.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
I bought the shampoo and conditioner from my hairdresser several months ago.  I did like the shampoo a bit better than the conditioner but found both to be drying for my hair.  What I did like about the conditioner was the scent - it was very pleasant, bright and fresh.   I think this shampoo may be okay for me if I paired it with a heavier conditioner.
Margaret R.
New Orleans, LA
Recently just switched to this shampoo and love it. My hair is fine but a lot of strands so the weightless volume it gives my hair is exactly what I was looking for. I notice the scent in the shower but once my hair is dry it goes away. I would definitely purchase again. Since switching in the first 2 weeks 6 friends had asked why my hair looked so good and this was my answer!
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
What are the benefits of this shampoo? Does it help to create those beach waves?
Aimee W.
Trail Creek , IN
I have fine curly hair would this product work well for my hair?