Redken Beach Envy Conditioner Volumizing & Texturizing Conditioner For Big Beachy Texture uploaded by Cassie P.Redken Beach Envy Conditioner Volumizing & Texturizing Conditioner For Big Beachy Texture uploaded by Cassie P.

BY REDKEN

Get the beachy texture and loose waves you want while also using conditioner that detangles. Great all hair types including fine, flat hair.

• Unique gel-lotion formula
  • Lightweight detangling conditioner
  • Adds texture
  • Creates amplified, loose waves with amazing volume due to texture-boosting blend of filloxane, minerals and polymers.

AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, PEG-40HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE,HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYQUATERNIUM- 10, HYDROXYETHYLOLEYL DIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ISOPROPYLALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CALCIUMCARBONATE, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, CITRONELLOL, SODIUMACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID

• What are the benefits of this shampoo? Does it help to cr...1 Answers
Shelby A.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This is not moisturizing at all so if that’s what you’re looking for then this won’t do the job. It is awesome for oily scalps and to give texture. I recommend using hair masks at least once weekly to help with moisture levels.
lilly m.
arlington
I have bleached hair and I need a lot from a conditioner. ALOT. Especially moisture. I think this is a really good product for someone who doesn't have a lot of damage and looking to add some volume to fine hair.

My hair had tangles and required more work than usual to comb thru so I didn't stick with this product. Again, I do have bleached hair so I'm sure it had to do with me.

If moisture is not an issue and you want some volume, I think many other people had success
Patricia W.
Terre Haute Indiana
It made my hair feel like I washed it in dirty water with out conditioner and then dryer it with sand... It is not for me. My daughter however loves it.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Love Redken products. This is a great conditioner for someone who wants a little extra volume.
Alysa B.
Olean
This is a great product for people with wavey hair. It enhances the beachy waved look. Best paired with sea salt spray
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
I love the smell! This product leaves your hair so silky smooth and full. I get a lot of complements on my hair after using the shampoo and conditioner together
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I love my Redken Travel sized Beach Envy Volume Texture Conditioner! I just put it in my hair after I wash it and then I twist it up into a bun and when I wake up, I take my hair down and I get the perfect beachy waves!
Stacy S.
2,147 reviews
I recived a sample of this product and love it. It has a very neutral scent yet left my hair feeling refreshed and clean afterwards. It is so lightweight and easy to use. It was very easy to use and I loved the result. I will buy this again in the future for sure.
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
I received a small sample packet of Redken Beach Envy Volume Texturizing Conditioner. The scent was alright. It helped manage and soften my hair. The packet had only 2 uses for the conditioner.
Melanie B.
Hate this! It's not a traditional cream conditioner and it doesn't leave your hair getting good. This product is horrible and a rare nuts for redkin. I was so glad when I finally used it up so I would never have to use it again!
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
What are the benefits of this shampoo? Does it help to create those beach waves?