Redken Beach Envy Conditioner Volumizing & Texturizing Conditioner For Big Beachy Texture uploaded by Cassie P.Redken Beach Envy Conditioner Volumizing & Texturizing Conditioner For Big Beachy Texture uploaded by Cassie P.

BY REDKEN

Get the beachy texture and loose waves you want while also using conditioner that detangles. Great all hair types including fine, flat hair.

• Unique gel-lotion formula
  • Lightweight detangling conditioner
  • Adds texture
  • Creates amplified, loose waves with amazing volume due to texture-boosting blend of filloxane, minerals and polymers.

AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, PEG-40HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE,HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYQUATERNIUM- 10, HYDROXYETHYLOLEYL DIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ISOPROPYLALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CALCIUMCARBONATE, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, CITRONELLOL, SODIUMACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID

• What are the benefits of this shampoo? Does it help to cr...1 Answers
Shelby A.
Westerville
This is not moisturizing at all so if that’s what you’re looking for then this won’t do the job. It is awesome for oily scalps and to give texture. I recommend using hair masks at least once weekly to help with moisture levels.
lilly m.
arlington
I have bleached hair and I need a lot from a conditioner. ALOT. Especially moisture. I think this is a really good product for someone who doesn't have a lot of damage and looking to add some volume to fine hair.

My hair had tangles and required more work than usual to comb thru so I didn't stick with this product. Again, I do have bleached hair so I'm sure it had to do with me.

If moisture is not an issue and you want some volume, I think many other people had success
Karah M.
Brenham, TX
Adds great volume and beach waves without leaving a mattified nest in your head! I love this and will always use this as I keep just coming back to it.
Stephanie C.
Chicago
I have naturally somewhat wavy hair and this product truly enhances my waves. If I plan to wear my hair wavy the next day, I will shower and with this conditioner and wake up the following day with amazing waves. Being that my hair is naturally wavy, I cannot speak on how this product works for other hair types. Anyways, The conditioner also leaves my hair feeling SO SOFT! This product is a little pricier but it’s so worth it for some enhanced curls.
Patricia W.
Terre Haute Indiana
It made my hair feel like I washed it in dirty water with out conditioner and then dryer it with sand... It is not for me. My daughter however loves it.
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
My hair has so much more body and thickness to it even when I flat iron it. And if I scrunch it with Sexy Hair's Spray Clay I get even more volume and it last for days while being brushable.
Abigail K.
Rockwall, TX
Great product to have with you at all times. Travel size is perfect and has enough product to last a few days although I reccommend bringing 2 if your trip is longer than 3 days.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I like this conditioner in comparison to the high rise version. The texture is a lot better for detangling the hair.
Caitlin T.
Jersey city , NJ
I have to start off by saying I love the beach envy name. I think it does a great job compared to other brands and I really like it
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Love Redken products. This is a great conditioner for someone who wants a little extra volume.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
What are the benefits of this shampoo? Does it help to create those beach waves?