Redken Beach Envy Conditioner Volumizing & Texturizing Conditioner For Big Beachy Texture uploaded by Cassie P.Redken Beach Envy Conditioner Volumizing & Texturizing Conditioner For Big Beachy Texture uploaded by Cassie P.

BY REDKEN

Get the beachy texture and loose waves you want while also using conditioner that detangles. Great all hair types including fine, flat hair.

• Unique gel-lotion formula
  • Lightweight detangling conditioner
  • Adds texture
  • Creates amplified, loose waves with amazing volume due to texture-boosting blend of filloxane, minerals and polymers.

AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, PEG-40HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE,HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYQUATERNIUM- 10, HYDROXYETHYLOLEYL DIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ISOPROPYLALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CALCIUMCARBONATE, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, CITRONELLOL, SODIUMACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID

• What are the benefits of this shampoo? Does it help to cr...1 Answers
Karah M.
Brenham, TX
Adds great volume and beach waves without leaving a mattified nest in your head! I love this and will always use this as I keep just coming back to it.
Stephanie C.
Chicago
I have naturally somewhat wavy hair and this product truly enhances my waves. If I plan to wear my hair wavy the next day, I will shower and with this conditioner and wake up the following day with amazing waves. Being that my hair is naturally wavy, I cannot speak on how this product works for other hair types. Anyways, The conditioner also leaves my hair feeling SO SOFT! This product is a little pricier but it’s so worth it for some enhanced curls.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
My hair has so much more body and thickness to it even when I flat iron it. And if I scrunch it with Sexy Hair's Spray Clay I get even more volume and it last for days while being brushable.
Abigail K.
Rockwall, TX
Great product to have with you at all times. Travel size is perfect and has enough product to last a few days although I reccommend bringing 2 if your trip is longer than 3 days.
Emilie K.
Greenfield, IN
I recently cut my hair and purchased this the same day! I have thin, (now) shorter hair. I like this because it's light and doesn't weigh my hair down but provides enough moisture to leave my hair soft and wavy. I'll definitely purchase again!
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
I recieved a free sample of this before in my ulta order and ever since I had to go and buy it it smells so good and it does make my hair more plump
Payton R.
I've used this product a couple of times and loved it. I got it from the salon. I like using the conditioner before the shampoo because I feel like it works best. It smells soooo good and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Shea W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love. The smell is great. Def awesome for giving you that lived in Beachy texture! Works great on fine, and wavy hair to give you a little body and lift. Use with the shampoo that goes along with it for the best results.
Jessica M.
Clifton, NJ
Are use this in the summer with its matching shampoo when I want my hair to dry natural and I don’t want to put any heat to it it makes a huge difference in the curl and texture that it gives my hair I love it
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
What are the benefits of this shampoo? Does it help to create those beach waves?