Redken Beach Envy Conditioner Volumizing & Texturizing Conditioner For Big Beachy Texture uploaded by Cassie P.Redken Beach Envy Conditioner Volumizing & Texturizing Conditioner For Big Beachy Texture uploaded by Cassie P.

BY REDKEN

Get the beachy texture and loose waves you want while also using conditioner that detangles. Great all hair types including fine, flat hair.

• Unique gel-lotion formula
  • Lightweight detangling conditioner
  • Adds texture
  • Creates amplified, loose waves with amazing volume due to texture-boosting blend of filloxane, minerals and polymers.

AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, PEG-40HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE,HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYQUATERNIUM- 10, HYDROXYETHYLOLEYL DIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ISOPROPYLALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CALCIUMCARBONATE, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, CITRONELLOL, SODIUMACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID

• What are the benefits of this shampoo? Does it help to cr...1 Answers
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
I love the smell! This product leaves your hair so silky smooth and full. I get a lot of complements on my hair after using the shampoo and conditioner together
Patricia W.
Terre Haute Indiana
It made my hair feel like I washed it in dirty water with out conditioner and then dryer it with sand... It is not for me. My daughter however loves it.
Karah M.
Brenham, TX
Adds great volume and beach waves without leaving a mattified nest in your head! I love this and will always use this as I keep just coming back to it.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
I recieved a free sample of this before in my ulta order and ever since I had to go and buy it it smells so good and it does make my hair more plump
Emily R.
I have naturally wavy hair, so this conditioner is perfect. It really vamps up the waviness of my hair. The smell is okay, nothing too special.
Caitlin T.
Jersey city , NJ
I have to start off by saying I love the beach envy name. I think it does a great job compared to other brands and I really like it
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this in the summer time the smell is so good and leaves hair soft and silky. This is my holy grail. Really love redken
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Alysa B.
Olean
This is a great product for people with wavey hair. It enhances the beachy waved look. Best paired with sea salt spray
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I like this conditioner in comparison to the high rise version. The texture is a lot better for detangling the hair.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
What are the benefits of this shampoo? Does it help to create those beach waves?