Redken Beach Envy Conditioner Volumizing & Texturizing Conditioner For Big Beachy Texture uploaded by Cassie P.Redken Beach Envy Conditioner Volumizing & Texturizing Conditioner For Big Beachy Texture uploaded by Cassie P.

BY REDKEN

Get the beachy texture and loose waves you want while also using conditioner that detangles. Great all hair types including fine, flat hair.

• Unique gel-lotion formula
  • Lightweight detangling conditioner
  • Adds texture
  • Creates amplified, loose waves with amazing volume due to texture-boosting blend of filloxane, minerals and polymers.

AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, PEG-40HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE,HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYQUATERNIUM- 10, HYDROXYETHYLOLEYL DIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ISOPROPYLALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CALCIUMCARBONATE, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, CITRONELLOL, SODIUMACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID

Melissa V.
Greenville , SC
Great conditioner! It smells clean, give volume and a little texture! This is great for more oil hair because it give more of a dry volume than a moisturized feel. This is an overall great product that id absolutely recommend!
Jessica M.
Clifton , NJ
Are use this in the summer with its matching shampoo when I want my hair to dry natural and I don’t want to put any heat to it it makes a huge difference in the curl and texture that it gives my hair I love it
Stephanie C.
Chicago
I have naturally somewhat wavy hair and this product truly enhances my waves. If I plan to wear my hair wavy the next day, I will shower and with this conditioner and wake up the following day with amazing waves. Being that my hair is naturally wavy, I cannot speak on how this product works for other hair types. Anyways, The conditioner also leaves my hair feeling SO SOFT! This product is a little pricier but it’s so worth it for some enhanced curls.
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
My hair has so much more body and thickness to it even when I flat iron it. And if I scrunch it with Sexy Hair's Spray Clay I get even more volume and it last for days while being brushable.
Shea W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love. The smell is great. Def awesome for giving you that lived in Beachy texture! Works great on fine, and wavy hair to give you a little body and lift. Use with the shampoo that goes along with it for the best results.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I love my Redken Travel sized Beach Envy Volume Texture Conditioner! I just put it in my hair after I wash it and then I twist it up into a bun and when I wake up, I take my hair down and I get the perfect beachy waves!
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, NC
This product didn’t really do anything for my hair. I already have curly hair so perhaps it is meant for straight haired gals to give them some texture? The price was reasonable. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Crystal A.
Weatherford, TX
Good conditioner. I use it with the matching shampoo, I don’t feel like it’s as conditioning as it could be but it improves the texture of my hair. I use a deep conditioner weekly to offset this issue
Abigail K.
Rockwall, TX
Great product to have with you at all times. Travel size is perfect and has enough product to last a few days although I reccommend bringing 2 if your trip is longer than 3 days.
Sara R.
I got a sample in the mail of both the shampoo and conditioner. I liked the shampoo, but the conditioner was very different from any other conditioner I've used. It was clear. I almost thought they sent me two shampoos. It also had the consistency of shampoo too, it wasn't creamy like most conditioners. The thing that I really didn't like was that it did not spread through my hair at all. It stayed right where I first put my hands in.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
What are the benefits of this shampoo? Does it help to create those beach waves?

back