Redken Aquafy Shampoo

by Redken

Aquafy moisturizing shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes the hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redken Aquafy Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Lawton, OK
Smells good and leaves hair soft and manageable I recommend this product to any and every guy
Littleton, CO
Best shampoo ever! I highly recommended this product . Also it's not too expensive !!!!!??
Vero Beach, FL
This is perfect! Exceeded my expectations and made my hair soft and actually cooporate
East Point, KY
Im a women but i use redken for me all i time i buy the big bottles so i don't run out!
Roslindale, MA
Muy buen shampoo lo recomiendo vastante a mi hijo le super encanta este producto
Rock Spring , GA
My husband uses this and it smells so good!! He loves it too!! Great product
My husband uses this and it smells so good!! He loves it too!! Great product
Timmonsville, SC
My husband uses this and he lovea it. leaves his hair feeling very soft. .
My husband uses this and he lovea it. leaves his hair feeling very soft. .
Paris, France
I tottaly recommend it! the smell is soft, pretty good! my hair feels awesome after using it, it's worth it completly!
Nice product, loved the smell, left my hair soft, manageable and not frizzy, will purchase again

Looking for your answer?