Redken Aquafy Shampoo

by Redken

Aquafy moisturizing shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes the hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redken Aquafy Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Louisville, KY
My hubby is not very skilled in the departments of shopping and upkeep, so I give him a little help. He was using a cheap, generic 3 in 1 crap that was leaving residue all over his hair, and it just didn't look good. We bought this for the first time a couple of weeks ago. The difference is incredible! His hair looks light, and clean looks fuller. It is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for right?
New Hampton, IA
I started using Redken for Men to help with my thin brown hair. This helped give my hair better body, and gave my hair a better sheen and body to it. Using the product daily for a few months I noticed a huge positive difference in the texture of my hair. LOVE this product!
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product and i use it all the time I love this product and i use it all the time I love this product and i use it all the time I love this product and i use it all the time I love this product and i use it all the time
Mapleton, Iowa
I really like this shampoo and I always but it if I'm having issues with dry hair and dry scalp. This really helps revitalize my hair. This would be the shampoo I use daily, but it's priced a bit high to use all the time.
Darby, PA
I feel like all Redken is good no matter which one you buy, I like the mens products because I feel its really made for mens hair.
West Jordan, UT
Ivlove the manly acent i only use this shampoo now it is my favorite and a great buy. I definitely recommend this shampoi
Manhattan, NY
Good product for my husband he say his hairs feel more clean longer .. and i say it smells good, over all good sampoo
Redken is awesome. Although I have not used tho one their product leaves your hair smelling delicious and soft.
Little Rock, AR
Husband swears by this shampoo and wont use any other than this. He loves it and swears its the best
Madison, AL
LOVE ALL THE REDKEN PRODUCTS. THEY SMELL GOOD, LEAVE YOUR HAIR SUPER SOFT AND HOLD VERY WELL.

Looking for your answer?