Redken Allsoft Mega Shampoo - 33.8 oz.

by Redken

Redken Allsoft Mega Shampoo - 33.8 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redken Allsoft Mega Shampoo - 33.8 oz.!
The best shampoo ever! It leaves your hair so soft and frizz free! Definitely a recommendation for every single person out there! You can’t go wrong with this line!
Murray, UT
This shampoo smells amazing I can just smell my hair for hours after showering. My hair always feels great once I’ve used this! Redken is a reputable company and one that I trust.
I’ve started using this 3 months ago and it’s just amazing how much softer my coarse hair is! My hairstylist recommended it and I love it. It also has a wonderful golden color and smells simply amazing!
Purchased at: ULTA
Leaves my hair soft, frizz and tangle free. I have oily hair so I have to wash it everyday and this doesn't damage or dry my hair out. It's a little expensive but it's worth my money. I use it with Redken Allsoft Mega Conditioner twice a week.
Largo, MD
This is the best shampoo for dry hair that needs tons of moisture. I bought this during and Ulta buy 2 get 1 free sale. I’ve been in love ever since
Salem, WI
Great for hydration especially for dry curly hair! If you have finer hair I would recommend the original all soft instead of the mega!
Belle Chasse , LA
Leaves me hair smelling great and so soft! I wash my hair about every 3-4 day, I believe this has improved my hair tremendously.
Cincinnati, OH
my hair was so dry and damaged. I cannot believe how soft and manageable this shampoo has made my hair. life saver!
Conception Bay South
I bought the regular size and then bought this one right after I finished it. Lathers very well keeps hair in excellent condition fonts feel dry after shampooing twice. Would buy again.

Looking for your answer?