BY REDKEN

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

All Soft Mega Conditioner adds mega moisture and hydration to severely dry, coarse hair. Conditioning is a major part of any hair routine, but is especially important for those with dry hair. Prevent moisture loss with All Soft Mega.

Even severely dry hair can now achieve touchable softness with the complete All Soft Mega™ system.  Infused with a nourishing mix of sacha inchi extract, aloe vera gel, and cactus extract, and Redken’s exclusive RCT Protein Complex to treat hair from the root to the core to the tip.

INGREDIENTS AQUA / WATER / EAU CETEARYL ALCOHOL AMODIMETHICONE BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE BENZOIC ACID TRIDECETH-6 HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE GLYCERIN SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE SODIUM SARCOSINATE CARAMEL PROPYLENE GLYCOL BENZYL ALCOHOL COUMARIN LINALOOL BENZYL BENZOATE ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER ARGININE HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN HEXYL CINNAMAL PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL LIMONENE HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL CEREUS GRANDIFLORUS FLOWER EXTRACT / CACTUS FLOWER EXTRACT GLUCOSE SODIUM BENZOATE LACTIC ACID POTASSIUM SORBATE TETRASODIUM EDTA TOCOPHEROL

Buy on ULTA
Hayley G.
I bought this in jumbo size at Ulta’s Jumbo event this July. I love conditioners that detangle with ease and this product does just that. It does take quite a bit for it to work. I have noticed a difference when I straighten my hair in the softness and surprising less frizz.. I live in Alabama with 100% humidity so that is definitely a plus! I would buy again, but wouldn’t pay full price.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I love this conditioner, it smells so good and makes my hair so soft and manageable. I have thick, wavy hair and lately it has been so frizzy. This shampoo and conditioner has helped so much with that. My hair is so much easier to comb through after showering. I always get tangles so easily and this conditioner eliminates them! Highly recommend.
Justine A.
2005 reviews
This conditioner makes my hair so soft. I use it along with the matching shampoo and it has helped my hair so much. My hair is left smooth and frizz free. It is great for my dry, coarse hair.
Brooke N.
Sherwood Park
Live. By. This. I also enjoy the heavy cream but it’s often sold out so this is a good alternative. I never have to use other product in my hair to brush it out after a shower.

back