BY REDKEN

Redken All Soft Supple Touch is a leave-in lightweight softening treatment for dry and brittle hair. Its unique cream-spray formula provides the benefits of a luxurious cream in a fine spray without weighing hair down. Redken All Soft Supple Touch contains Argan Oil for intense nourishment and shine leaving hair detangled soft and managable. Redken's exclusive Keratin Enrich Complex works with IPN (Interlock Protein Network) a revolutionary hair technology system that infuses hair with amino acids and protein to rectify damaged hair and prevent future breakage giving you beautiful hair with an inner strength. Directions: Cleanse and condition hair with All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner. Spritz a fine mist of Supple Touch over damp hair concentrating on the lengths and ends. Comb through for an even distribution.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, SODIUM PCA, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL/ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ARGININE, CITRIC ACID, TRIDECETH-6, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, AMYL CINNAMAL (D47289/2)

Giuseppe L.
I’m truly upset that I can’t find this product anymore. This was the best detangler spray I have bought for my daughter. It was not cheap by any means. Even when I bought it from Amazon the cheapest I found it was $14.95. I honestly did not care what I was paying, this left my daughter’s hair silky smooth and the knots disappeared like magic. If you find this RedKen spray do yourself a favor and buy it!
Heather A.
Vermont
I really like the smell if this, I get out of the shower spray it in my hair crunch my hair with a towel to make some waves in my hair and I'm good to go throughout the whole with a hairstyle that lasts
Alyssia M.
This is another spray I use in my hair as a routine, it makes my hair so incredibly soft and I would say that it works very well! It doesn’t have much of a smell, but from what it does have, it smells good.
Jenny M.
Corwith, IA
Absoultly love! I have thick wavy hair which equals giant knots! Spray this on and work into the knots after a shower and the knots are gone leaving my hair soft and smooth!
Bryana B.
Chelsea, MI
This is my favorite leave in. I spray it on my damp hair and usually just let my hair dry natural. There is no greasy residue. I have frizzy hair and this leaves it soft and shiny.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
This is the third review I've done for this line, the first two being the matching shampoo and conditioner. This product completes the trifecta. Two uses of these three products and my hair feels smooth, soft, silky, and shiny again. It's long and dark so it shows imperfections well, but I've never dyed it and hardly use heat, so the damage is not beyond repair. The cost of these lands somewhere between drug store and professional so it's well worth the price for the quality.
Dianna B.
I love this it made my hair so soft and gave it life. I think it is a great product for my curly hair. I had purchased mine from Ulta and was very pleased with it
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
My favorite leave in conditioner in the redken family. Lightweight, non greasy and great for myself and my daughter. I like to wait for Ulta sales and stock up on it. Make sure the tip doesn't clog and hold onto that cap.
Amanda V.
Duluth, MN
Best thing for your hair. Girl if you want soft hair, this is it! My hair has been fried and this thing works! Even now that I chopped it all off, I still use this to keep my hair soft and detangled. Must have for anyone, you can't go wrong.
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
LOVE LOVE LOVE this leave in spray. Any time I get a color service done, after the first wash if I’ve gotten any bleach put in I use this product post shower and either air dry or blow dry. Either way my hair feels amazing after it dries! Highly recommend this product!
Aseel A.
Can I use this as A heat protecter ???