4 colors available

BY REDKEN #47 in Shampoo

New Silk Luxe Complex Softness for Dry/Brittle Hair All Soft Shampoo gently cleandes ans softens dry, brittle hair.  Formulated with Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex™ that deliver gold camelina™ , avocado oil , olive oil and silk amino acid to provide intense softness, replenishment and strength.  Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Safe for Color-Treated Hair ;

Buy on Target*
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
san antonio , TX
I've always had very brittle hair, especially after I decided to get a full head of highlights a year ago. My hair felt so dry and damaged from bleaching it, so I decided to pick up this shampoo and I completely love it. I purchased the smaller size just to try and ended up going for the large one once I went through the small bottle. A little goes a long way, so I think it's totally worth the money. I would check this out of you have hair on the dryer side like myself.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Grants, Nm
I am in the process of getting my hair to a platinum blonde so after my first session my stylist recommenced this to me. Normally I just buy the first thing I see at Target, but decided to invest in my hair care for once. I'm so glad I did. Not only does this smell so good and last throughout the day, I love what it has done to my hair. It has a nice shine to it, and typically my hair is dull. Like the name says as well, my hair is SOFT. Worth the price? Definitely.
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
I have very sun damaged and brittle hair. When I purchased this, I had high expectations for it to take care of my hair. It definitely softened some of the brittleness in my hair, however I did not feel that it made my hair any softer than other shampoo's I have tried. Granted, this is not advertised to fix damaged hair, however I hoped it would make it much softer as compared to other shampoos. It is a bit pricey so for me it was not worth it to purchase again.
Katrine L.
Katrine L.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a couple of different shampoos, sulfate-free and not, but I keep coming back to Redken All Soft. Not only does it make my hair feel soft and manageable, in the shower in out, it was also part of the regimen that made my highly breakage-prone hair grow and finally look long!
My hair is pretty average, not too thick, not too thin, but does tend to get dry, and this helps against flyaways and my hair feeling frizzy and stripped of moisture.
Meg F.
Meg F.
My Wisconsin Winter holy grail! I use the entire line during winter on my chemically processed hair, and it makes it virgin soft again. It has a gentle apricot/macadamia sort of scent, and the price is right. The All Soft line by Redken, is the only reason my hair doesn't feel like brittle hay. If you have dry, damaged hair, I HIGHLY recommend the entire line. The Heavy Cream and Supple Touch Spray are my favorites.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I have incredibly course and curly hair so I'm always looking for something to tame it. After years of heat damage I started using this to help repair my hair and to give it a softer look. It is amazing! After using the all soft shampoo and conditioner and pairing it with Redken's anti-snap leave in conditioner my hair has seriously been protected from the heat and been much more manageable.
Jen W.
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I thought that this shampoo was gentle and effective. I really hated the scent of this product. This is a personal thing as it reminds me of a bathroom cleaner that they used to use at my school. I did have some damage due to overuse of hot tools and this did help my fine damaged hair feel softer and healthier. I would not repurchase purely because of the smell.
J A.
J A.
North Palm Beach, FL
Nice shampoo. The smell is nice and clean. It doesn't moisturize my dry and damaged hair quite enough for me to buy it again. After lightening my hair, I feel that I need a little bit more healing than this provides. Also a little bit expensive considering its efficacy. If you have healthy hair, then this might be a good mid-priced product for you.
Saleen F.
Saleen F.
Ormond Beach, FL
I've always had issues finding a decent shampoo and conditioner, most made my hair oily or caused buildup on my scalp. ever since I found this, I haven't (and can't) use anything else. I use this every single day (I know you're not suppose to wash everyday), and I don't think I'll ever use anything else! definitely recommend.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Augusta, GA
I wish I could give this shampoo 10 stars! This is my absolute all time favorite shampoo. Whether you color your hair or just enjoy nice soft touchable hair this shampoo and the conditioner that matches definitely delivers!! Awesome product and doesn't weigh down fine hair either. Love love love and smells great to boot!
Breana C.
Breana C.
Santa Maria, CA
I really want to try a redken product Is this the best shampoo?
Jaclyn R.
Jaclyn R.
Any cheaper brands of shampoo that is similar to Redken All soft? Love this brand but trying to save some money this year!
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
So I've been trying to find a shampoo that suits my hair and I've heard great things about this one. I have fine thin hair and I have to wash it every other day or it gets extremely greasy. But I want more body and shine. Does this product do that for people with my hair type?
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone noticed less breakage? My hair is breaking like crazy!!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
What is your favorite Redken product?