BY REDKEN #69 in Shampoo

New Silk Luxe Complex Softness for Dry/Brittle Hair All Soft Shampoo gently cleandes ans softens dry, brittle hair.  Formulated with Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex™ that deliver gold camelina™ , avocado oil , olive oil and silk amino acid to provide intense softness, replenishment and strength.  Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Safe for Color-Treated Hair ;

Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this years ago upon getting it recommended by my hair stylist -- i was in a search for a shampoo/conditioner combo that would help my dry/brittle hair back when i used heat tools on my curls. Initially I really enjoyed it and felt like it made my hair softer. I discontinued my usage after a few bottles, i felt it made my hair limp and was not helping with split ends or breakage. At the time it wasn't an issue for me, but I do not love that it has sulfates in it and found when i switched to a sulfate free shampoo my hair felt healthier.
Raynie S.
WILLS POINT, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Shampoo 33 Oz, All Soft Shampoo 10.1 oz, Redken All Soft Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz, 10
THESE PRODUCTS WILL CHANGE YOUR HAIR OH MY GOODNESS!!! If you want better hair go SULFATE FREE!!! It’s less damage on your hair, it keeps moisture in without leaving any residue that dries out your hair. Seriously after one use I saw a complete change in my hair. It’s also helped it grow. Ugh I cannot express enough how AWESOME AND SO WORTH THE MONEY this product is!!! It has a pleasant smell & your hair feels soooooo good after just ONE USE! Highly recommend!
Corrine S.
Foxborough , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute go to! I have tried so many hair products that never seemed to work with my hair. I have blonde, straight hair that gets greasy easily. Most products that have helped try to create shine or softness have actually caused product build up. One day I found this product at ulta and gave it a whirl. My hair felt SO soft after using it. My hair did not greasy or have product build up. The large bottle is always on sale at ulta and lasts me a few months. I stock up when they are on sale. I use the conditioner as well. Then when I am done showering I used Redken high rise volume and biolage hydrasource leave in conditioner. My hair has never felt this good in years or looked this good either. I can tell you I have tried like 30 different products and so far this is the best of the BEST. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is really nice. It makes my hair feel soft, smooth, and silky. But it also cleans well and helps remove product build-up and oil. The only reason I haven’t repurchased is because some of the ingredients aren’t ideal for curly hair. But I would recommend to those without curly hair.
Jeni S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Review for: All Soft Shampoo 10.1 oz
This is a very heavy, hydrating shampoo. It definitely made my hair very soft as advertised, but it really weighed my hair down. The ends were great but my scalp was very oily and didn’t feel very clean. I would recommend this to someone with very dry hair and a very dry scalp.
Erica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used to use this product religiously! It works really well for hair that may be a little more thirsty or unruly than most. Stopped using when I started getting highlights and needed even more moisture. Otherwise, it’s a great product!
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! It really does make my hair super soft. It lathers very well with just a little bit of product, so a little goes a long way. The smell is nice without being overpowering, so it doesn’t bother me all day long.
Savannah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased this for the FOURTH time. I love this shampoo. The best part for me is the smell it is wonderful and leaves my hair smelling so fresh and very smooth and soft. I highly highly recommend this shampoo.
VIC K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have hard water and I absolutely love this shampoo! I have thick, straight, color-treated hair and I can really tell a difference in the texture of my hair when I use this shampoo. I do recommend this shampoo.
McKinlee M.
Spanish Fork, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this shampoo. It is amazing for dry and damaged hair. It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling soft. It is not overly hydrating, and does not leave any residue like some other hydrating shampoos.
Breana C.
Santa Maria, CA
I really want to try a redken product Is this the best shampoo?
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Is this shampoo sulfate free?
Silvia M.
So I've been trying to find a shampoo that suits my hair and I've heard great things about this one. I have fine thin hair and I have to wash it every other day or it gets extremely greasy. But I want more body and shine. Does this product do that for people with my hair type?
Jaclyn R.
Any cheaper brands of shampoo that is similar to Redken All soft? Love this brand but trying to save some money this year!
Claudia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone noticed less breakage? My hair is breaking like crazy!!