BY REDKEN #4 in Shampoo

For the ultimate weapon in the fight against dry and brittle hair, try Redken All Soft Shampoo. It cleans with an ultra-rich formula that will intensely soften and smooth your hair to leave it feeling like pure silk.

Formulated with Redken’s Silk-Luxe Complex, All Soft Shampoo contains a unique combination of ingredients. Gold camelina adds luminosity and lustre, avocado oil restores moisture and provides replenishment, olive oil intensely conditions your hair and silk amino acids counterbalance any loss of protein.

Redken’s unique Interbond Conditioning System combined with Silk-Luxe Complex will give your dry or brittle hair a renewed texture and strength to leave your locks beautifully sleek and with a brilliant shine.

Aqua/WaterSodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide Mipa, Parfum/FragranceSodium Pca, Salicylic AcidBenzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Citric AcidPropylene Glycol,Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta

Tarin S.
Jersey city, NJ
Today I tried the @redken “All Soft" Shampoo and Conditioner for dry/brittle hair. I am a recovering former blonde going back to my roots so this is exactly what my hair needs. The scent is light, not overbearing and doesn’t stick with you. I shampooed twice as usual. I left the conditioner on for a few minutes and only applied it to my mid shaft/ends. It left my hair with good body and shine. I’m pretty impressed with this product that, and I’ll definitely be using it again. Thanks to @influenster @redken and @saloncentric for sending me a great product to review 😊
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
I used this years ago upon getting it recommended by my hair stylist -- i was in a search for a shampoo/conditioner combo that would help my dry/brittle hair back when i used heat tools on my curls. Initially I really enjoyed it and felt like it made my hair softer. I discontinued my usage after a few bottles, i felt it made my hair limp and was not helping with split ends or breakage. At the time it wasn't an issue for me, but I do not love that it has sulfates in it and found when i switched to a sulfate free shampoo my hair felt healthier.
Hope G.
Tallahassee
Love love love this shampoo! I tend to have many different brand of shampoo in my shower but even with all of the options, this is the one I reach for the most. Love how it lathers and get the hair clean but not weighed down. I have oily roots but drier ends and this shampoo is just perfect for my hair. It makes is so soft and manageable. I was afraid it would weigh down my oily roots but it totally did not. But it did help smooth the dry end of my hair. Love it!
Patrice P.
I seriously don’t understand the positive reviews for this product! I love Redken, have never had a negative experience before, but this stuff is *disgusting*! After I wash my hair I rinse and rinse and rinse, but when I run my fingers through my hair while blow drying I get a thick layer of crap on my hands that makes me desperate to rewash my hair! It feels stiff and greasy like lots and lots of old mousse plus lotion mixed in. And it is definitely the shampoo and not the conditioner because it is all at the roots which I do not condition.

It is so thick and gross that I have to wash my hands two or three times to get the soap to lather! And even then my hands feel a little sticky after.

I wash my hair to get grease and grime OUT Of my hair, not to put it in! It looks okay (just a little stuffer than normal) if that is all you care about, but if you ever want to run your fingers through your hair (which tactile sensation is implied by a name like “soft” then I would stay far away from this goop!
Krissy B.
Bethlehem, PA
This my new Holy Grail shampoo, I use it in conjunction with the Soft conditioner. My hair is color treated with fantasy colors right now and it doesn’t make the color bleed any more than the color safe shampoo I used prior. I both got this on a whim at Ulta during their jumbo sale and I’m so happy I did. My hair is over processed, dry and brittle. I use heat almost daily. This line makes my hair feel like the day it’s washed in the salon. I’ve tried many brands, high end ones as well as drugstore and nothing has come close to wowing me like this. It lathers generously with only a small amount of product and instantly you’ll feel your hair soften. I use the Soft conditioner after and leave it in for approx 5 min while I do the rest of my shower routine. I’ll never go back to another brand after this.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Years of color if and heat treatments have left my hair damaged and brittle. So I keep looking for hair products which can renew and strengthen my hair without further damaging them. This redken shampoo used along with redken conditioner makes my hair feel hydrated and soft. It doesn’t dry up my hair or make it feel coarse even before using the conditioner. Some shampoos can really leave your hair feeling like a rag. This is good shampoo for dry damaged thick hair.
Emily O.
Ada, MI
This cleans my hair so well! It also does indeed make it very soft. It also smells amazing! When ever I use this shampoo, I see a huge difference compared to drug store. It is so worth the price. I would recommend getting it during one of ultas jumbo sales. With the conditioner, it is amazing!
Corrine S.
Foxboro, MA
This is my absolute go to! I have tried so many hair products that never seemed to work with my hair. I have blonde, straight hair that gets greasy easily. Most products that have helped try to create shine or softness have actually caused product build up. One day I found this product at ulta and gave it a whirl. My hair felt SO soft after using it. My hair did not greasy or have product build up. The large bottle is always on sale at ulta and lasts me a few months. I stock up when they are on sale. I use the conditioner as well. Then when I am done showering I used Redken high rise volume and biolage hydrasource leave in conditioner. My hair has never felt this good in years or looked this good either. I can tell you I have tried like 30 different products and so far this is the best of the BEST. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Mary E.
New York
There is definitely a reason this is a cult classic. It does what it claims and leaves your hair softer (I’ve always used it along with the conditioner) I’m trying to grow out my hair and I’ve noticed less damage. Would definitely recommend, but might not repurchase if I find a good thickening shampoo. Also, while it is expensive, I keep rebuying it during the ulta jumbo sale! Totally worth it
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have fine, oily hair at the top and straw-like hair at the bottom. The tips of my hair were so dry and fuzzy and brittle. It's soft (not greasy) and has a healthy shine. Even just air drying while brushing it has given it body and I've been touching it all day. I was really worried that with my fine, oily hair it would look like a greasy mess but I was pleasantly surprised.
Breana C.
Santa Maria, CA
I really want to try a redken product Is this the best shampoo?
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
How does this shampoo rate in comparison to salon brands?
Candace T.
Anyone have suggestions of sales I can take advantage of when purchasing this? It seems a bit more expensive than most drugstore shampoos
Silvia M.
So I've been trying to find a shampoo that suits my hair and I've heard great things about this one. I have fine thin hair and I have to wash it every other day or it gets extremely greasy. But I want more body and shine. Does this product do that for people with my hair type?
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Who recommends this shampoo and why ? I'm looking for something that smells decent, makes my hair feel clean and leaves it soft but moisturized.