BY REDKEN #6 in Shampoo

For the ultimate weapon in the fight against dry and brittle hair, try Redken All Soft Shampoo. It cleans with an ultra-rich formula that will intensely soften and smooth your hair to leave it feeling like pure silk. Formulated with Redken's Silk-Luxe Complex, All Soft Shampoo contains a unique combination of ingredients. Gold camelina adds luminosity and lustre, avocado oil restores moisture and provides replenishment, olive oil intensely conditions your hair and silk amino acids counterbalance any loss of protein. see more...

• will this combination benefit my extremely dry but thin hair? wil...1 Answers
  • I just began using this for my hair and it does make it soft but ...2 Answers
  • Who recommends this shampoo and why ? I'm looking for something t...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Hannah K.
Review for: Redken All Soft Shampoo more...
I started using this shampoo (and conditioner) after using another high end product that left my hair feeling dirty and dry. After the first wash with this Redken shampoo & conditioner, I could feel and see a difference in my hair. The shampoo has a honest scent, but it’s not overwhelming and won’t leave your hair with a strong honey odor. It doesn’t take a ton of shampoo to clean my hair, so even the small bottle will last me longer than drugstore shampoos. I definitely love this shampoo. I would highly recommend it if you want healthier and softer hair.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Review for: Redken All Soft Shampoo, Redken All Soft Shampoo more...
Redken All Soft Shampoo is sooooo wonderful! This shampoo helps my curly hair stay moisturized, soft and helps to keep the frizz away.  It works so much better than the other shampoos that I have tried in the past.  Redken is a great brand and their all soft shampoo is tops in my book. Try it out for yourself and see if it makes a difference like it made for me.  Redken All Soft Shampoo
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Review for: Redken All Soft Shampoo more...
My sister gave me the All Soft shampoo and conditioner from her salon to try and I love it! I have damaged hair due to lots of color services and this shampoo (followed by the conditioner) leaves my hair feeling much healthier than any other shampoo I've tried. It leaves it soft, shiny and doesn't weigh my hair down at all! It also smell good! Great product!
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Redken All Soft Shampoo, Redken All Soft Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce, Redken All Soft Shampoo, Redken All Soft Shampoo, Redken All Soft Shampoo more...
This is the best product ever. I have wavy, oily, thick hair so I never thought my hair would be soft. I haven’t washed my hair in 4 days and it’s just as soft as when my stylist used it on me the first time. I didn’t know I could replicate it at home! I am a firm believer in the all soft line now! I’m never going back to anything else!
Hanna A.
Dyer, IN
Review for: Redken All Soft Shampoo more...
My sister uses this shampoo all the time. Her hair is a lot softer especially when she uses the conditioner, however I can only use it every once in a while because I have a really dry, itchy scalp, sadly I can only use dandruff control shampoos :(. Surprisingly it does wonders on my sisters hair though lol. Smells great.
Maris B.
I've been seeing this shampoo for years when I go to cut my hair and I've always wanted it, but it was expensive so I didn't. With my new job I I decided I could afford it so I finally bought it and was so excited and it just ended up a huge disappointment. It makes my hair greasy and flat and actually sticky it's so gross. I have to use a clarifying shampoo every few days just so my hair doesn't look disgusting which has completely stripped the color and has dried it out. I would just throw it out if it hadn't been expensive. I also don't like the smell it reminds me of a car wash.
Lo K.
Hudsonville
Review for: No Color more...
The best shampoo/ the only shampoo I use. It smells amazing and the scent is super long lasting even after my hair dries!!!!!! It really cleans my hair well. I personally feel like it would work great on all scalp types. It doesn't seem to be drying but it doesn't leave my hair greasy either, like I said it's the best!
Kristina C.
Lake Mary, FL
I can only use this shampoo now. It is $30 for the large bottle so I tried to switch off it but even in a couple of uses without it I saw a difference. This shampoo does a great job cleaning my hair and creating a soft feeling when touched. I will always use this.
Ashley G.
This leaves my hair feeling soft & clean! Most products I use that clean my hair tend to dry it out and leave it feeling rough but this shampoo doesn’t! I seriously love it! I wish it were s little cheaper, but you know what they say- you get what you pay for! Lol
Serena b.
I love this shampoo!! I have fine hair, and it makes my hair weightless, volume, and soft! I have color treated hair, and it’s gentle. It’s a bit on the expensive side, but ULTA always has sales. It smells great as well. I would highly recommend it.
Candace T.
Anyone have suggestions of sales I can take advantage of when purchasing this? It seems a bit more expensive than most drugstore shampoos
Hilda H.
Dallas , TX
I just began using this for my hair and it does make it soft but has anyone mixed this with a volume conditioner to add volume? I have baby fine hair that is damaged so my hair concerns are soft, frizz free, but still want to obtain volume
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Who recommends this shampoo and why ? I'm looking for something that smells decent, makes my hair feel clean and leaves it soft but moisturized.
Cesly B.
will this combination benefit my extremely dry but thin hair? will it make it go flatter?
Megan A.
Would this shampoo be appropriate to use for each time you wash your hair? I am always concerned with any shampoo making your hair oily or super dry with using it each time you wash.