7 colors available

BY REDKEN #6 in Shampoo

For the ultimate weapon in the fight against dry and brittle hair, try Redken All Soft Shampoo. It cleans with an ultra-rich formula that will intensely soften and smooth your hair to leave it feeling like pure silk. Formulated with Redken's Silk-Luxe Complex, All Soft Shampoo contains a unique combination of ingredients. Gold camelina adds luminosity and lustre, avocado oil restores moisture and provides replenishment, olive oil intensely conditions your hair and silk amino acids counterbalance any loss of protein. see more...

• I just began using this for my hair and it does make it soft but ha...2 Answers
  • Who recommends this shampoo and why ? I'm looking for something tha...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a shampoo to use during w...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Accokeek, MD
I love this Shampoo! I use the Conditioner as well! My Hair is pretty thick and wavy, not very oily either. Just a little bit lathers up quite a bit and doesn't leave your feeling too stripped once rinsed. I usually wash my Hair every other day or so to keep it nice and healthy. Something that really sold me on this as a lifetime user was that I have seborrheic dermatitis (cradle cap) and once I started using this I haven't had a flare up or even itch believe it or not. It can be pricy but if you take advantage of the frequent sales at Ulta you can stock and only pay 15$ a piece for the big ones and it lasts a really long time. For two people mine usually lasts a few months.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I just purchased my Redken All Soft dhampoo and co ditioner. The first thing I noticed was the amazing smell. I have such long thick hair that I'm used to using a lot of shampoo. But a little goes a long way with this shampoo. I had to rinse for a long time because I used way too much.
I am so impressed with this shampoo. My hair is very brittle and dry. It's super curly and gets frizzy very easily. After washing with this afew times, my hair feels amazing and soft. My ends look 10 times better and I've definitely noticed less breakage.
I would recommend this to anyone with dry or damaged hair. It's amazing!
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Lakeway, TX
This stuff is pretty great. I like to use it for a few days at a time maybe once a month. It works amazingly the first few days but if you use it as your every day shampoo, it starts to not feel as soft anymore. I have very long, very thick, blonde hair. It's super expensive for being available in drugstores, and the effects fade. I still love it as a regenerative product every few weeks.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Gypsum, CO
Great shampoo!!! I use this during the whole year and even on my salon guests. Especially on little girls with tangled hair. You can definitely feel
And see the difference after the first use. I would also recommend the conditioner. Both the products defenders exceed any type of shampoo or conditioner. Plus it smells great!!!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I started using Redken all soft shampoo when my hair started getting extra dry during the winter time. It smells AMAZING and the scent doesn't ware off like a lot of other shampoos. It keeps my hair super soft through the times I wash it. I would recommend this product to any of my friends dealing with dry hair.
Christi P.
Christi P.
Spring Hill, FL
I am obsessed with Redden, but especially this shampoo and its conditioner. My hair gets dry and breaks but this makes an immediate, amazing difference. It smells amazing too! I use it almost every time I wash my hair, which is once or twice a week. I love, love, love this and would recommend it to anyone!
Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.
Absolutely love this shampoo! The name says it all. After using the shampoo and conditioner, it literally makes my hair feel super soft. I usually let my hair air dry and with other shampoos it can become frizzy and dull. This line makes my waves feel silky soft without having to use the blow dryer
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Edgewater, FL
My hair is really dry after I get it dyed, this shampoo and conditioner has helped it a lot, I bought mine on a deal at Ulta, got the huge 32oz bottle for half price with a free pump. But I would totally pay full price for it, lasts at least 4 months and I think you pay like 32 at the most for it.
Karmen K.
Karmen K.
Austin , TX
My Go To Shampoo! This shampoo smells awesome, lathers well and leaves my hair feeling super soft. I also like that it doesn't leave that weighed down, waxy feeling that some shampoos do. I love to buy a huge bottle because I have a lot of hair but the big bottle will last me a really long time.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Atkinson, NH
I honestly love this product and have been using it for years! My feels super soft and lighter. The liter bottles last me about year maybe even longer. I know the price is scary, but Ulta usually has it on sale a few times year for 2 for $32 and you get free pumps per bottle! Highly recommend!
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Who recommends this shampoo and why ? I'm looking for something that smells decent, makes my hair feel clean and leaves it soft but moisturized.
Hilda H.
Hilda H.
Dallas , TX
I just began using this for my hair and it does make it soft but has anyone mixed this with a volume conditioner to add volume? I have baby fine hair that is damaged so my hair concerns are soft, frizz free, but still want to obtain volume
Monique M.
Monique M.
I have been looking for a shampoo to use during winter, but since my hair is oily I don't know how my hair would react to this shampoo. Does someone with oily hair has already tried this?