BY REDKEN #65 in Shampoo

For the ultimate weapon in the fight against dry and brittle hair, try Redken All Soft Shampoo. It cleans with an ultra-rich formula that will intensely soften and smooth your hair to leave it feeling like pure silk. Formulated with Redken's Silk-Luxe Complex, All Soft Shampoo contains a unique combination of ingredients. Gold camelina adds luminosity and lustre, avocado oil restores moisture and provides replenishment, olive oil intensely conditions your hair and silk amino acids counterbalance any loss of protein. see more...

• will this combination benefit my extremely dry but thin hair? wil...1 Answers
  • I just began using this for my hair and it does make it soft but ...2 Answers
  • Who recommends this shampoo and why ? I'm looking for something t...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Julia M.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Redken All Soft Shampoo more...
Miracle shampoo! I love this stuff! I love how it makes my hair super soft!!! I have very fine and oily hair. It has saved my dry, limp and lifeless hair. My hair has never felt so healthy. Smells great, lathers well and you dont need a lot of product. Ive been using this for a month now and love it!!! Ive tried other high end shampoos but they just dry my hair out. This is the best moisturizing shampoo out there! It could be pricey so watch out for Ulta sales and try amazon. 💙💙💙💙💙
Tarin S.
Jersey city, NJ
Review for: Redken All Soft Shampoo more...
Today I tried the @redken “All Soft" Shampoo and Conditioner for dry/brittle hair. I am a recovering former blonde going back to my roots so this is exactly what my hair needs. The scent is light, not overbearing and doesn’t stick with you. I shampooed twice as usual. I left the conditioner on for a few minutes and only applied it to my mid shaft/ends. It left my hair with good body and shine. I’m pretty impressed with this product that, and I’ll definitely be using it again. Thanks to @influenster @redken and @saloncentric for sending me a great product to review 😊
Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
Review for: Redken All Soft Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce more...
I have been trying different shampoos over the years and I love this one. It lathers up really well, I have a dry scalp and it works perfectly. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I wish the scent was a little more intense than it is, that would be the only improvement I would suggest with this product! Would recommend it to everyone who loves soft luscious hair!!
Brittany R.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Redken All Soft Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce more...
First off I would like to say I did my research on this product and i determined that I had to have it. I wanted to love it so bad. For the first couple times I did love it. But as I began to get through the bottle I just wasn’t as impressed as all the reviews said. I have thick, curly, color treated hair. So I thought this would be good. I have used other Redken products in the past and loved them. I thought it might possible be my other products in my hair care routine so I changed them out and left this shampoo but I was left with the same feeling. My hair just felt extremely dry. So now I just use it if I run out of other shampoo. I wanted to love it so bad because I see all the great reviews.
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Redken All Soft Shampoo, Redken All Soft Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce, Redken All Soft Shampoo, Redken All Soft Shampoo, Redken All Soft Shampoo more...
This is the best product ever. I have wavy, oily, thick hair so I never thought my hair would be soft. I haven’t washed my hair in 4 days and it’s just as soft as when my stylist used it on me the first time. I didn’t know I could replicate it at home! I am a firm believer in the all soft line now! I’m never going back to anything else!
Hannah K.
Review for: Redken All Soft Shampoo more...
I started using this shampoo (and conditioner) after using another high end product that left my hair feeling dirty and dry. After the first wash with this Redken shampoo & conditioner, I could feel and see a difference in my hair. The shampoo has a honest scent, but it’s not overwhelming and won’t leave your hair with a strong honey odor. It doesn’t take a ton of shampoo to clean my hair, so even the small bottle will last me longer than drugstore shampoos. I definitely love this shampoo. I would highly recommend it if you want healthier and softer hair.
Maris B.
I've been seeing this shampoo for years when I go to cut my hair and I've always wanted it, but it was expensive so I didn't. With my new job I I decided I could afford it so I finally bought it and was so excited and it just ended up a huge disappointment. It makes my hair greasy and flat and actually sticky it's so gross. I have to use a clarifying shampoo every few days just so my hair doesn't look disgusting which has completely stripped the color and has dried it out. I would just throw it out if it hadn't been expensive. I also don't like the smell it reminds me of a car wash.
Jonna S.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo and conditioner seriously smells so good! This is one of my favorites mainly because of how soft it makes my poor dried out heat abused hair feel. It’s a tad expensive but make sure to grab it when Ulta has their jumbo sale! Well worth the money even without the sale.
Lo K.
Hudsonville
Review for: No Color more...
The best shampoo/ the only shampoo I use. It smells amazing and the scent is super long lasting even after my hair dries!!!!!! It really cleans my hair well. I personally feel like it would work great on all scalp types. It doesn't seem to be drying but it doesn't leave my hair greasy either, like I said it's the best!
Ashley G.
This leaves my hair feeling soft & clean! Most products I use that clean my hair tend to dry it out and leave it feeling rough but this shampoo doesn’t! I seriously love it! I wish it were s little cheaper, but you know what they say- you get what you pay for! Lol
Candace T.
Anyone have suggestions of sales I can take advantage of when purchasing this? It seems a bit more expensive than most drugstore shampoos
Hilda H.
Dallas, TX
I just began using this for my hair and it does make it soft but has anyone mixed this with a volume conditioner to add volume? I have baby fine hair that is damaged so my hair concerns are soft, frizz free, but still want to obtain volume
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Who recommends this shampoo and why ? I'm looking for something that smells decent, makes my hair feel clean and leaves it soft but moisturized.
Megan A.
Would this shampoo be appropriate to use for each time you wash your hair? I am always concerned with any shampoo making your hair oily or super dry with using it each time you wash.
Cesly B.
will this combination benefit my extremely dry but thin hair? will it make it go flatter?