Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo

by Redken

Redken All Soft Mega Conditioner 250mL

Which one is better any advice i have dry previous coloured hair Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo ? Pureology Hydrate Shampoo
Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo What does this smell like?
Is this good for anyone with thick hair?
Start your review of Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo!
A K.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo uploaded by A K.
I’m officially completely obsessed with how soft this product leaves my hair - I can’t stop touching it! It leaves it feeling like all those years of damage from heat and highlighting never existed. This shampoo and conditioner duo also leave behind a glossy finish to the hair which makes it look like I just came out of the salon. I absolutely adore these products and will continue to repurchase over and over. Redken All Soft Mega Conditioner 250mL Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo
Annie A.
Newyork
Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo uploaded by Annie A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Have you guys tried redken conditioner? Keeps you Hair feeling soft & smooth love the smell and how it feels after wash! Easy to try ‘ ♥️
Kristen I.
RI
Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo uploaded by Kristen I.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great for dry and brittle, over-processed, chemically treated hair. This shampoo and conditioner is packed with proteins that rebuild hair. Soy protein adds structure and provides root lift, while arginine helps maintain health at the core, and sepicap helps restore the look of the ends. Hair is left silky soft & manageable. . My.only gripe about this product is that it’s very heavy, and can weigh the hair down if too much shampoo and conditioner is used Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
This is a really good shampoo and conditioner, especially for dry or damaged hair. It is a little pricier, but a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time.
Kathryn R.
Gainesville , FL
Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn R.
Yessss this shampoo and conditioner is the bomb.com! It will help replenish those missing oils into your hair and scalp if you are looking to liven up your dry hair this is the perfect shampoo for you! Though I will say of you have a tendency to have oily scalp then I would not recommend bringing the conditioner to your scalp for the full 3 minutes.
Jamie L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo uploaded by Jamie L.
This was just delivered to me. I haven’t even opened it and I smell the fragrance! It reminds me of a really sweet dessert. Something caramelized. I haven’t used this product will updated review once I have. -1/27/21
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this shampoo. It’s lathers great. Makes my hair and scalp feel superb. Rinses out well. Leaves my hair soft and with less breakage. Highly recommended.
Anneliese M.
Dallas, GA
Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo uploaded by Anneliese M.
LOVE! My stylist at Ulta used it on my hair and it made it feel so soft and shiny! Definitely worth it, especially when it goes on sale!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,257 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this shampoo. It has a mild, clean scent and lathers well. Used with the all soft conditioner, my hair is easy to comb through, shiny and less frizzy.
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo uploaded by Tanna W.
I buy this for my daughter. It is great to add softness and smoothness to her hair. Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miglė B.
il y a 7 heures
Melody M. il y a une heure
Pureology is amazing! And try redken extreme cat it’s a bonding treatment it really helped my hair after bleaching.
Jamie L.
Miami Gardens, FL
il y a 5 mois
Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo What does this smell like?
Jennifer K. il y a 3 mois
It is a soft smell. Not very strong maybe a hit of floral scents.
Irene S.
il y a 2 ans
Is this product good on dry bleached blonde hair?
Stephanie K. il y a un an
My answer would be yes! I have thick hair and was a Wella Hair model for a short bit. They bleached my hair and put a bunch of different colors in it. After the National show, I wanted to go back to my natural color. So this conditioner was recommended to me and it truly was amazing for my hair. I still use it and my hair is in amazing shape! Whenever Ulta has their sale on Jumbo sized products, I stock up cause my man uses it too. Oh and I should also note that I would do 2 hair treatments each week when my hair was damaged from the bleaching. I used a mixture of coconut oil and argan. I started an 1-1.5 inches from my scalp and slather the rest of my hair in my treatment mix. Then I wrap my hair in a tolerably warm towel that isn’t too thick so I could run my hairdryer allover my head to help the mixture sink in. I leave it on for 25-35 minutes, rinse it out with slightly cool water (don’t want to strip my scalp of natural oils cause that’s what hot water does!), squeeze water out of hair with a towel (don’t run furiously cause it causes breakage & frizz!!), use a wet brush and try to let your hair air-dry. The less hot hair tools you use, the better. I rarely use a blowdryer and my hair is down to my butt & thick as hell. The 1st photo shows my hair after it was bleached for when I was hair modeling. The 2nd photo is my hair now (my hair is a little tangled from the wind in the pic, but it’s in absolutely beautiful shape!) I hope all of this helps and I would give the All Soft Mega Conditioner a try!!
Amanda R.
il y a 2 ans
Can anyone tell me about Redken All Soft or Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo? I've been dying to try them out but can't ever find them in store!
Bailey R. il y a 2 ans
Ulta usually sells redkin and sometimes target has it!