Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo uploaded by Judith F.

BY REDKEN

The All Soft Mega Difference:

All Soft Mega Shampoo contains a nourishing formula that softens and adds hydration to severely dry, coarse hair. Washing your hair with All Soft Mega Shampoo helps to prevent moisture loss and helps keep severely dry hair hydrated and soft.

Even severely dry hair can now achieve touchable softness with the complete All Soft Mega™ system.  Infused with a nourishing mix of sacha inchi extract, aloe vera gel, and cactus extract, and Redken’s exclusive RCT Protein Complex to treat hair from the root to the core to the tip.

INGREDIENTS AQUA / WATER / EAU SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE SODIUM CHLORIDE COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE DIMETHICONE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE SODIUM BENZOATE AMODIMETHICONE CARBOMER GLYCERIN GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE TRIDECETH-10 SALICYLIC ACID HEXYLENE GLYCOL GLYCOL DISTEARATE CITRIC ACID MICA SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS PEG-100 STEARATE PHENOXYETHANOL STEARETH-6 TRIDECETH-3 POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE SODIUM SARCOSINATE BENZYL ALCOHOL PROPYLENE GLYCOL COUMARIN LINALOOL PEG-45M BENZYL BENZOATE HEXYL CINNAMAL LIMONENE ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER ARGININE HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL CARAMEL ACETIC ACID FUMARIC ACID HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL CEREUS GRANDIFLORUS FLOWER EXTRACT / CACTUS FLOWER EXTRACT GLUCOSE LACTIC ACID POTASSIUM SORBATE TETRASODIUM EDTA BHT TOCOPHEROL SODIUM HYDROXIDE

Buy on ULTA
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I recently purchased this shampoo because my hair was in need if some hydration and it has been so frizzy this summer. It definitley works! Everytime I use this shampoo and conditioner, i can feel the difference right after showering. My hair is so much easier to comb through. I love the smell also!
Cheryl T.
Frederick
I recently bleached my ends blonde and this shampoo has helped repair the damage done and make my ends soft again! If you have oily hair this is not for you, if you have normal to oily I would try the normal all soft shampoo. I have dry hair so it works for me.
Jena N.
I’ve used this shampoo for years, mainly because it’s lasted me that long. There is not a huge difference to me from this and the original all soft yellow redone shampoo. I like them both and they work for me!
Joseline V.
This shampoo is the best shampoo for intense hydration for medium to coarse hair. It leaves your hair instantly soft, with some added shine and it doesn’t weigh the hair down. I recommend this to everyone!
Sam S.
Davie, FL
If you have dry hair you need this. My hair has been so dry lately and I’ve been trying to combat it with anything I could find. I tried the Herbal Essence that was sent to me from Influenster and yeah it’s very nice but this is this takes the cake . It leaves my hair looking and feeling as soft and beautiful I love it
Estella H.
Needed shampoo and since my favorite was going on sale at ULTA the following week, I figured I’d switch it up and give this a whirl while I waited.
I feel like my hair wasn’t as silky or shiny as it usually is,
even with my usual hair care routine.
I also wasn’t really feeling the scent.
It wasn’t a gross scent at all it just seemed too heavy and warm,
which is weird because I do like those kinds of fragrances.
I would not repurchase and will be giving these to friend as soon as my order gets here.
Cynthia C.
This product is amazing! It cleans and moisturizes your hair all in one. Smells great! A little goes a long way. It really helps with dry, damaged hair due to coloring.
Cecia P.
COLTON, CA
Omg this product has been a miracle treatment for me! My hair has ALWAYS been corse, dry, frizzy and unmanageable. I have tried many products through out the years that only temporarily “fixed” my mane, this is the first product that has truly repaired my hair. Its softer to the touch, so much more manageable and tamed. It doesn’t weigh it down but instead gives it life! I highly recommend this product!!
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
Omg this stuff here is like magic in a bottle. I have desperately been looking for a good shampoo and conditioner for our daughters hair and this stuff here is simply the best....!!! It made her hair so so soft and super easy to comb through. I have never loved a product so much as I do this. Best in the world.....!!!!
QueenBrii🐝 T.
Its a little heavy but i dont mind it because it smells so good and has repaired my hair tremendously! My hair always looks so shiny and salon pretty.