Redken All Soft Mega Recovery Tissue Mask Cap uploaded by Shelbie m.

BY REDKEN

Melissa A.
Pittsburgh , PA
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
A good friend of mine is a hairdresser and gave this to me to try on my damaged ends. Swore I would love it. And I DID! It left my hair so soft and shiny it smelled so clean. A tip if you are going to use this. First To put it on flip your hair over (don't just put it on like you put on a hat) open the cap flip your hair over and put your hair in first. Then hold the mask closed slowly flip your head back to normal upright position. Slowly squeeze out the air in the cap so that there is none left. At this point I massage with one hand the top of my head to get the product all throughout my hair as I held the cap closed with my other hand. Now it come to securing it closed it does come with a tape tab to secure it closed but I highly, highly suggest using a clip, Bobby pin or any type of hair clip to hold it closed tightly. Because in reality it needs to be secure for the amount of time you need to keep it on.
Jennifer H.
Groton, CT
Great conditioning mask. The cap was a lil tricky because my hair is very long but that didn't deter me. I love the product inside. My hair has some bleaching and lenght to it so needs the mositure. This treatment gave it just that left it so soft and managable. Would def recommend and purchase again. Smell is to die for. Sooo good.
Katherine B.
Los Angeles
This made my hair soooo soft! I loved this product. It worked well, it smelled great and my hair def thanked me. I feel like the cap could be designed better. It is very hard to apply while you are wet in the shower. It’s huge on your head. There may be a way they could design it to fit the head better.
Holly A.
this is my favorite line from redken! i have thick, coarse hair. its so hard to find something that smooths my hair and makes it soft. I use this entire line, it makes the biggest difference! i highly recommend--i will never use another line after this!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,112 reviews
I am someone who deals with really dry and damages hair. This mask smells really good. After using this I noticed softer hair and it was a lot shinier. It’s completely worth the money ! I highly recommend this to everyone ! I highly recommend this !
Shelbie m.
Moore, OK
This Redken hair mask smells ans leaves my hair shiny and soft all day. I use it about once a week for a pick me up!!
Alyssa W.
Doral, FL
Very easy to use product. I like that it’s a single use cap that keeps the heat in. My hair was significantly softer after I used this product. I would also leave it on for double the time they suggested.
Shelby j.
Proctorville , OH
Will this help with color damage ?
Haley A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Good for curly hair?
shelbz d.
Meridian
How well does this product work on damaged hair?
Emily Y.
Does it work on coarse hair?